Security Tightens At Government House To Block Anti-govt Protesters

george

Its so nice of PAD (People Against Democracy) to give us NO notice about where they will be protesting and what roads they will be blocking in tomorrows protests. Nothing like random traffic gridlock....... :o in addition to the normal traffic gridlock....

Edited by Los78

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, in Bangkok, this is the main story among Thai's. If you aren't getting ready to leave your house, you are talking to people getting ready to leave their houses. It has been years since a demonstration has attracted so much interest.

I hope it remains peaceful.

Right now, in Bangkok, this is the main story among Thai's. If you aren't getting ready to leave your house, you are talking to people getting ready to leave their houses. It has been years since a demonstration has attracted so much interest.

I do too. A seriously violent incident might finally bring about a new coup. And very likely the end of democracy as it is currently practiced in Thailand for a long long time.

I don't think the PPP people want this. Who does?

Tomorrow (Tuesday) there's also a rally being held by pro-Thasin/Samak supporters near Chatuchak - Bangkok

Is it merely co-incidental that perhaps the PADs biggest gathering for a long time will be held the same day?

I don't think so.

Who knows whether pro-Thasin-Samak supporters have been organised and given the green light to unleash unbridled violence on PAD supporters somwhere at some time during the day.

What happened a few weeks ago in Udon Thani springs to mind.

Could get nasty again tomorrow.

Woke up at 7(that`s new), turned on the tv and the PAD rally was already packed full!

At this time, there are usually only about a dozen people leftover from the night shift.

Woke up at 7(that`s new), turned on the tv and the PAD rally was already packed full!

At this time, there are usually only about a dozen people leftover from the night shift.

It's like the city is taking its morning dump and the PAD rally is the turd!