Anyone Traveling To Thailand In July 2008?

Hi, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Thailand on the 14th of July for just under 3 weeks and am wondering if any other young aussies will be there also or british?

We are firstly stopping at Patong for 10 nights and then onto Koh Samui & Bangkok.

I am now a bit hesitant about staying at Koh Samui.. will we be bored there? Is there much to see and do?

Thanks heaps :o

Hi, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Thailand on the 14th of July for just under 3 weeks and am wondering if any other young aussies will be there also or british?

We are firstly stopping at Patong for 10 nights and then onto Koh Samui & Bangkok.

I am now a bit hesitant about staying at Koh Samui.. will we be bored there? Is there much to see and do?

Thanks heaps :o

If you get bored in Samui I would be very surprised.

I dont think you will have a problem meeting Poms or Aussies there are heaps here this time of the year.

If that doesnt work out there are several Ladyboys that might be of some service to you!!!! Thats a Joke!!

I am sure you will be fine there is always people like you and your boyfriend staying in guesthouses hotels etc that will be keen to go and party.