Professional Wood Floorers In Chiangmai

Rasseru

I just posted the following in the Chiangmai forum, and then discovered the existence of this forum, so am repeating my plea here:

It took me a while, but I have found a place that I trust and from which I would be comfortable buying teak flooring.

My problem is, they do not do installation work themselves. They have offered to put me in touch with someone based in Pattaya who can do professional flooring installation. Unfortunately, though, that person is out of the country and not due to return until late next week. That creates a scheduling problem for me, the details of which are not relevant.

I have been advised by a friend that one cannot find in Chiangmai tradesmen who can install flooring in a professional way.

If, contrary to what I have been advised, anyone knows of any floorers in Chiangmai who can in fact install flooring well and properly, I would be grateful if you could provide me with their names and contact information. It would be enormously helpful if they spoke some English, but I would appreciate even leads to floorers who do not speak English.