I Am Searching A Guide Girl For Helping My Thailand Journey

pallamutt

firstly i want to say hi to every thai, :D

i am a stranger for you maybe, but also i am a potancial tourist to travel your country. really i want to come and see a good place in your country and also i want o learn your thai language. and now i am searching a guide girl for taking me, than shows me her countries beauty places, and also she teaches me some basic word or sentences about thai.

i am a young boy, i am 26 years old. i live in turkey and my job is a tourist guide :D

now you can say :D , if you are a tourist guide you can travel by your self :o

and you can ask me why a girl, or why not a boy?

maybe he or she can be, boy or a girl, it does not metter. but if i must choose or prefer one of them, i want to choose girl for a guide.

i prefer she is a student in the universty, and she studies tourism in her school.

i want to see, i like to see a naturel places, for example naturel silent falls scene or silent islands view with long beaches, blue sea and nature green palm trees... i heard "samoi or som-hoi islands"

we can go every where, some times we can rent a car for our journey, some times rent a bike or motorbike maybe :D

if a distance is so far, we can travel by plane. i dont your country beauty place. i think if i come to thiland, i will come to bangkok airport first. and she must be welcomer for me B)

and it will be a job for her just a two or maybe three weeks. i decide to pay 1000$ to her. and i will pay all the accommodation or eating or all extra prices. i just want to her, shows me her countries beauties, cultures, differences, also teaches me her religions, and teaches me basic words and sentences about thai language :D thats all.

i m 1.75 height, 70 kg, black hair, green eyes, like to sports wearing really handsome and really polite and most important think that really honest boy, and so i am searching guide girl who has this personality.

and now, you can write your thinking about my wish...

my mail addresse is: **email removed per forum rules--sbk***

my name is Umut ( it means in english is: "hope" ) :D