Ladies Interested In Short Trips?

sawadeesparkle

huh?

Huh what?

The OP is a lady teacher living in CR.

As the thread title clearly states, she is looking for ladies to accompany her for short trips to neighboring countries.

If you don't fit this criteria, I kindly ask that you not respond.

Thanks for your understanding. :o

Fair enuf - why limit yourself to females? (assuming you would want to know females or even possibly male mates for good bit of time prior to embarking on said excursions) Nothing worse being stuck on getaways with people you dont like. :o

Fair enuf - why limit yourself to females? (assuming you would want to know females or even possibly male mates for good bit of time prior to embarking on said excursions) Nothing worse being stuck on getaways with people you dont like. :o

I suffered through that for years in my first marriage.

Well....

The sad truth is that we have a very limited number of female members. The last time we ran a poll on this, I think it worked out to about 15-18% (memory's a bit fuzzy).

Thai Visa has a higher percentage of female mods than the general membership, and we just added a new one today, mig16.

We would wish and hope for more ladies to balance out the equation- this is called yin yang, I think. :o

As the lady said, she is looking for other female members to accompany her on a local trip. Seems pretty clear to me.... :D

sawadeesparkle, if you wish I can move this thread to the Chiang Mai Forum, where there are not only a lot more female members, but several Lunch Bunch/Ladies Night Out/etc. type groups. I'm sure you'll get a better response there.

Hi sawadee :o

I wouldnt really be up for going short trips around asia (as would nullify my visa), but might be up for a short trip or two around Thailand. Im probably not free for about a month tho' (just waiting for confirmation on something), but send me a pm if you are interested.

Good luck!