Special Offer From Meals On Wheels4u

buzzer101

Meals On Wheels4U and 'The Dukes' have arranged a very special offer for the month of August to offer everyone (within a sensible radius not Chaing Rai etc) Free Delivery so you can try out both our services and see what you think for yourselves :o

This offer is effective immediatly so please visit our website or call

Hi Moneyshot,

No that's fine we can deliver to you. The only thing I would suggest is if you could place an order earlier for delivery at a later time that would help us a lot so we can make sure we have a driver available for you and that the food gets there on time but if not we can still do it.

Cheers

My husband and I are official fans. He ordered a disgustingly large and fantastically delicious meal from Duke's, I ordered a pathetic salad (dieting) from somewhere else (pathetic as in it was a salad, nothing wrong with the food!) and it was delivered promptly and still in mint condition. Congrats on a great new venture and I wish you luck. The more choices the better, though it seems you have already covered a good range of cuisines and prices.

Hi Moneyshot,

No that's fine we can deliver to you. The only thing I would suggest is if you could place an order earlier for delivery at a later time that would help us a lot so we can make sure we have a driver available for you and that the food gets there on time but if not we can still do it.

Cheers

Sounds good Buzzer.

Thanks.

I live outside of the 10km radius yet I have always ordered and recieved my food with no issues.

Just got off the phone with another order in fact.

Great service, only thing I would like to see added would be that I can either order and pay online, or at least just place the order online. The same way that foodbyphone works. But im sure that will come with time.

Well done buzzer on a great service :o

Edited by tipsy