How Can I Watch Premiership Football

keithsimmonds

:D Left the wife in charge when the tv guy turns up to install nice red sat dish (would prefer blue)

ive got 136 chanels of which i can only watch about 20 none of which are any bloody good, oh i can listen to commentry on a premiership game from last year on 116 :o

Asked the dear little wife of limited english how do we get to watch football films etc,reply (i dont know i not understand what man said) great!!! :D

can anyone help? i know i will have to pay someone,but how much for each channel i want to watch,how does it work? who do i pay?

:D Left the wife in charge when the tv guy turns up to install nice red sat dish (would prefer blue)

ive got 136 chanels of which i can only watch about 20 none of which are any bloody good, oh i can listen to commentry on a premiership game from last year on 116 :o

Asked the dear little wife of limited english how do we get to watch football films etc,reply (i dont know i not understand what man said) great!!! :D

can anyone help? i know i will have to pay someone,but how much for each channel i want to watch,how does it work? who do i pay?

You know,I dont understand some people.......has had a satellite TV system installed....presumably True......so why not look at the monthly magazine??

Starting next weekend .....Charity Shield....then the following weekend every premiership match...english commentary,for the rest of the season.

In all fairness,I think the English games...league,FA cup and European matches are well covered here in Thailand.I know there are many complaints( moans & rants) against True,but for the price of a platinum subscription,it cant be bad for any football fan. To watch all these games back at home via Sky and Setana it would cost a hel_l of a lot more....and just to go to any of the top matches is a hel_l of a cost...even if you could get a ticket!!

No gripes on True's coverage of the EPL, it's mainly the lack of anything else!

Rugby, cricket (not that I watch that, but hey each to their own :o ), and some other stuff is woefully under presented on True, or like in the case of cricket is pay per view.

No olympic games coverage either!

You know,I dont understand some people.......has had a satellite TV system installed....presumably True......so why not look at the monthly magazine??

Starting next weekend .....Charity Shield....then the following weekend every premiership match...english commentary,for the rest of the season.

In all fairness,I think the English games...league,FA cup and European matches are well covered here in Thailand.I know there are many complaints( moans & rants) against True,but for the price of a platinum subscription,it cant be bad for any football fan. To watch all these games back at home via Sky and Setana it would cost a hel_l of a lot more....and just to go to any of the top matches is a hel_l of a cost...even if you could get a ticket!!

thanks for your reply, yes it is (true) but i have no monthly magazine didn,t even know there was one. so what about all the other chanels is there a cost for each one. all i know forgive my ignorance is there is a card inserted in the digi box which i presume is loaded with the chanels you wish to subscibe to,but my wife has no idea how we contact and who we contact to get the chanels we would like to watch. :D

any more info would be gratefully received.

You have, obviously, access to the internet so try going to http://www.truevisionstv.com/index.aspx and having a look around for the information you may need. There is a Thai/English option by clicking the flag in th etop right hand corner.

Start with the box on the right hand side of the page that has the headings: 'What's on tonight, Search Schedule, Premier League 08/09' Click on 'Search Schedule and it will give you the option to choose Platinum, Gold etc. Click on one and then click on the 'Channel' option and it will present you with a full list of all the channels available on each package. Then match it to what you can view on your TV.

If you click on the 'Subscribe Now' option at the top left just under the main True Visions logo you will have access to all their options and full info on how to contact them. Anytime I have needed help with anything I have had someone who can help on the phone within a minute or so. Their English is usually pretty good.

If you can't be bothered with the web site then just call them on 02-725-2525.

You have, obviously, access to the internet so try going to http://www.truevisionstv.com/index.aspx and having a look around for the information you may need. There is a Thai/English option by clicking the flag in th etop right hand corner.

Start with the box on the right hand side of the page that has the headings: 'What's on tonight, Search Schedule, Premier League 08/09' Click on 'Search Schedule and it will give you the option to choose Platinum, Gold etc. Click on one and then click on the 'Channel' option and it will present you with a full list of all the channels available on each package. Then match it to what you can view on your TV.

If you click on the 'Subscribe Now' option at the top left just under the main True Visions logo you will have access to all their options and full info on how to contact them. Anytime I have needed help with anything I have had someone who can help on the phone within a minute or so. Their English is usually pretty good.

If you can't be bothered with the web site then just call them on 02-725-2525.

:o Thanks for that i,ll check it out while im in the uk. where i live its 40km to the nearest internet place,so i dont have easy access to it.

Once the season starts, you'll get decent coverage using a P2P streaming app such as TVAnts or TVUPlayer. I've both running here as a *free* replacement for UBC - get all the channels i watch normally (looking forwards to the F1 this afternoon). The only tricky part is delivery to your TV screen. You can either hook up a laptop, or as i do, stream via a modified Xbox1. Even managed to get live streams to my PSP/Mobile for those moments when you have to be away from the screen...

Once the season starts, you'll get decent coverage using a P2P streaming app such as TVAnts or TVUPlayer. I've both running here as a *free* replacement for UBC - get all the channels i watch normally (looking forwards to the F1 this afternoon). The only tricky part is delivery to your TV screen. You can either hook up a laptop, or as i do, stream via a modified Xbox1. Even managed to get live streams to my PSP/Mobile for those moments when you have to be away from the screen...

I was using the same system in Japan but I've never bothered to try in Thailand, I've always assumed the internet is too slow here.

Does it work in Thailand ?

I was using the same system in Japan but I've never bothered to try in Thailand, I've always assumed the internet is too slow here.

Does it work in Thailand ?

Yes it works and the more people watching the better the torrent speed but you dont get the clearest of pictures on a full sized screen, better suited to a laptop or as a smaller desktop window. If you need a www address or two, pm me and I will be glad to oblige as finding the right p2p footy stream can be tedious through the software mentioned above

Roll on the new season........Cmon you Reds

JAF

keith, now that you have got the cable tv sorted for football season, you might also want to visit the Footie forum for a bit (or a lot) of banter with the rest of footie fans here