Great Brunch Experience Today

thaigerd

Went with my wife today to the Burasari to have the Sunday Brunch, it was recommended by many good friends.

It was a great Brunch!

Nice band, freeflow wines, very good and fresh food selections and a great service on top.

post-2733-1217788583_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788556_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788542_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788525_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788507_thumb.jpg[attac

hment=61658:IMG_4330.JPG]post-2733-1217788479_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788464_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788450_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1217788437_thumb.jpg

post-2733-1217788492_thumb.jpg

We tried it one time but did not like it very much.

First of all no parking space and second to much thai food for my and my wife taste. :o

We prefer the Twin Palm sunday brunch in Surin.

Much better quality food which is all imported.

Only my opinion my own taste. :D

First of all no parking space and second to much thai food for my and my wife taste. :o

Agree with the parking problem!

Thai food selection was ok with us because of my Thai wife.

Twinpalms does a great Brunch for sure, price is the same, roughly.

Gerd

For those of us in the southern part of the island, Twinpalm is more inconvenient than finding parking for the Burasari.

Up and coming at the new Vijitt resort will be a "Twinpalm-like" brunch. That will really be convenient for those of us in the south.

Burasari IS convenient.... for a post lunch stroll round to the Beach Bar (where the chef Danny frquents) and where you can wash down your meal with vast quantities of Heineken and some friendly chat with Pete the bar's owner ..

Burasari IS convenient.... for a post lunch stroll round to the Beach Bar (where the chef Danny frquents) and where you can wash down your meal with vast quantities of Heineken and some friendly chat with Pete the bar's owner ..

Also soon to be at The Burasari will be a special Happy Hour, featuring Floyd's canapes, glasses of wine, live music, a social get together, for one low price (have not been informed what that will be yet).

Afterwards there will be specials on dinner items.

Look for it, starting up next month I believe.

• 1 month later...

Anyone tried the 400 Baht Sunday brunch at the Mercure on Patong 2nd road yet? No wine included, but for that price you could buy a decent bottle and still come out under the 1500 mentioned at Burasari.

We might go tomorrow and if so, I'll give a review.

• 2 weeks later...

Heinecken, now yer've put me orf completely.

Anyone tried the 400 Baht Sunday brunch at the Mercure on Patong 2nd road yet? No wine included, but for that price you could buy a decent bottle and still come out under the 1500 mentioned at Burasari.

So, did you go ... ?? Any review, please.

Pity The Burasari don't bring back the daily lunch Buffet @200 bht they haad two years ago

Now that was cracking good value and no mistake

Yes, I went a couple of weeks ago. Don't bother. I'll try to sample some others hopefully better ones in the months to come.