Piclens

Tywais

Just came across an interesting plugin for YouTube and similar site fans. I installed the FF plugin and went to the YouTube site and enabled PicLens and was impressed with what it does. Shows 3D windows of the available videos that can be selected and zoomed in on. The below description.

"PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen, 3D experience for viewing photos and videos on the Web. Photos and videos will come to life via a cinematic presentation that goes well beyond the confines of the traditional browser window. With PicLens, browsing and viewing media on the Web will never be the same again. Search sites like YouTube, Flickr, Google Images, deviantART and more. You can visually shop at Amazon.com and you can discover content from sites like ESPN, MSNBC and BBC, as well as movie trailers and the latest pop culture."

Available for FF and IE > Download.com

PicLens Site and it's free.

Just came across an interesting plugin for YouTube and similar site fans. I installed the FF plugin and went to the YouTube site and enabled PicLens and was impressed with what it does. Shows 3D windows of the available videos that can be selected and zoomed in on. The below description.

"PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen, 3D experience for viewing photos and videos on the Web. Photos and videos will come to life via a cinematic presentation that goes well beyond the confines of the traditional browser window. With PicLens, browsing and viewing media on the Web will never be the same again. Search sites like YouTube, Flickr, Google Images, deviantART and more. You can visually shop at Amazon.com and you can discover content from sites like ESPN, MSNBC and BBC, as well as movie trailers and the latest pop culture."

Available for FF and IE > Download.com

PicLens Site and it's free.

You beat me to it.. lol

Superb kit.

Enjoy. :o Try a search of the Yahoo tag within PicLens for "Grevillia"

I use PicLens with Firefox 3.0.1 - no problems. Great for Flickr, although waiting for the hi-res image to load on a slow connection is a bit boring.

I also like Tag Galaxy, although it works only with Flickr. It is just a project, so it doesn't index all images, but it is fun to use.