A.c.e.s Advisors Co., Ltd

immortalinthailand

A.C.E.S Advisors CO., LTD (in Nakula) was recommended to me to use for the purchase of my condo I am buying in Jomtien. I am buying the condo directly from the owner. No Real Estate agents are involved.

I would just like to know if anyone has had any experience with this company? Everything seems ok so far just want to know if anyone has any personal experience using them.

Any advise also greatly appreciated on this, to do and/or NOT do in this transaction! (Foreign buyer/thai owner with enough percentage of thai ownership in the building to buy in foreign ownership ok'd already)

THANKS!

Hello,

I used ACES for some legal advice concerning a house buy contract and to write up my wife's and my wills.

Khun Jirarat did most of the hands on work and referred some of the more complicated questions to her boss. We met him once and discussed my wife's will mainly. Sorry I cannot recall the man's name this was almost 2 years ago.

The costs seemed fair for my wife's will but a bit high for my will. But overall the service was good. But I had nothing complicated for them to do.

I was sent there by another farang friend that highly recommended them from his house land purchase and other dealings.

I have used them personally and have had many clients use their services over the last 10 years. We have never had any issue with them at all. They are slightly more expensive than many of the Pattaya lawyers but I think for peace of mind they are great value for money. I always like it when a prospective purchaser or seller is using them as I know the real estate transaction will be headache free...

David

East Coast Real Estate

have used them personally and have had many clients use their services over the last 10 years. We have never had any issue with them at all. They are slightly more expensive than many of the Pattaya lawyers but I think for peace of mind they are great value for money. I always like it when a prospective purchaser or seller is using them as I know the real estate transaction will be headache free...

David

I used them three years ago for company purchase and found them very efficient, they sent the agents away with things that they said were unacceptable to me (their client) I was very happy with the service and yes it cost me 20,000 baht as opposed to the 5000 for the estate agents to do the transfer etc but as A.C.E.S. uncovered a number of irregularities I felt it was money well spent as I have peace of mind. I have since changed to another company as A.C.E.S. audit fees were extremely high and my new lawyer checked out my company transfer etc and said everything was in order no problem. If you want an alternative quote pm and I will pass on details of my current lawyer who is also very good. In answer to your question yes, a very good company and highly recommended.