Happy Birthday Dustoff

ThaiPauly

Yes, dear friend, Happy 21st!!!!

and now for the Birthday tune... (Must imagine being sung with a kazoo playing to get the full affect.)

...a one, a two, and a one. two. three:

Happy happy birthday to all the girls and boys

Hope this special day brings you lots of joys

Hope all the presents you get from mom and dad

Make this special day the best you ever hadddddddddddd

:o

Wow.. I am truly honored! Thanks so much for sending me off to my grave with a grin!

We are off to Tuskers and other depths of depravity this evening - perhaps I will be able to avoid the opportunity of seeing you all there? :D

I am twenty-seven by the way - altho the mirror, mirror on the wall reflects sixty-eight... :o

Once again, I am honored! And it was a great day/evening with visiting Chas/Rachel at Tuskers and roaming the streets looking for trouble that we didn't find. Another popular forum poster showed up and joined us for the party and it was a treat to put yet another face to a name.

Wow, CM is dead! Most of the places we peeked into (peaked in?) were mini ghost-towns populated only by wolves barely clad in women's clothing. Scary! :o

Seriously, thanks so much one and all for your kind birthday wishes..

Ken/Dustoff

Once again, I am honored! And it was a great day/evening with visiting Chas/Rachel at Tuskers and roaming the streets looking for trouble that we didn't find. Another popular forum poster showed up and joined us for the party and it was a treat to put yet another face to a name.

Wow, CM is dead! Most of the places we peeked into (peaked in?) were mini ghost-towns populated only by wolves barely clad in women's clothing. Scary! :o

Seriously, thanks so much one and all for your kind birthday wishes..

Ken/Dustoff

Sleeping till noon today? I take it the head ain't hurting too bad then? haha ..old age brings smarter drinking sense....maybe... :D

Thanks so much TB and CB and that fellow DingBat!

Now however, I think it is time for you all to piss off and stop reminding me of how old I have become (but still handsome man),

and the same goes for all of you who have sent me PM's with good wishes..

If you really cared, you would have sent money.. :o

Thanks so much TB and CB and that fellow DingBat!

Now however, I think it is time for you all to piss off and stop reminding me of how old I have become (but still handsome man),

and the same goes for all of you who have sent me PM's with good wishes..

If you really cared, you would have sent money.. :o

Hey Homie... I did send you $$$$... I gave it to Taksin as he was leaving BKK.... You didn't get it? Hmmmmmmm