Large Scuffs

sceadugenga

I was wondering if any of the sporting footwear stores in the malls regularly carry the large size scuffs (like a backless sandal) that the sports footwear makers like Adidas and Nike make?

I'd need the equivalent of an Australian size 12 or American 15.

I know you can get cheap ones in the Night Bazaar but they're too hard on my feet wearing them in as I walk a lot in them.

I was wondering if any of the sporting footwear stores in the malls regularly carry the large size scuffs (like a backless sandal) that the sports footwear makers like Adidas and Nike make?

I know you can get cheap ones in the Night Bazaar but they're too hard on my feet wearing them in as I walk a lot in them.

Is that why Americans always say they have 8 inches when in fact they only have 6?

Is that why Americans always say they have 8 inches when in fact they only have 6?

They are a funny lot aren't they. Funnily enough the women do it in reverse, their size 6 dress is the same as a size 10 in the UK.

Awww, if it makes them feel better about themselves then who are we to argue. Did you know that an American team won the baseball 'world series' last year?

Well my current trainer size, New Balance, quite clearly says size 15 and they are a US brand. My British/Australian shoe size is 12.

To settle any further discussion the last scuff that died had it's measurements taken at the post mortem and was 350mm long and 125mm wide.

Well my current trainer size, New Balance, quite clearly says size 15 and they are a US brand. My British/Australian shoe size is 12.

To settle any further discussion the last scuff that died had it's measurements taken at the post mortem and was 350mm long and 125mm wide.

Fascinating, Scunge.

Did you know that an American team won the baseball 'world series' last year?

Maybe, it's a lot like basketball, nobody else in the world knows how to play as well as the Americans??????

And then the 'bat' for cricket looks more like the teacher's paddle that used contact my bottom when I was young and bad. Then there's 'bowling'. I mean come'on everyone knows that a 'bowler' uses a much bigger ball and tries to knock down ten pins. A 'wicket' is something that sounds like it would come from Elmer Fudd's mouth... 'You hairy wicket wuttle wabbit.' :o

Fascinating, Scunge.

I'll PM you the photos.

Fascinating, Scunge.

I'll PM you the photos.

Well come on. I'm waiting.

Probably because our dear friend scea discovered to his everlasting chagrin that he has been wearing a pair of ladies size 15 New Balance trainers for the last year or so....did they have pink laces and a Hello Kitty logo on the tongue?

I'll be getting my coat now gents, nice talkin' ta ye..... :o