Flights Cm-phuket/return

Dustoff

My bookmarks don't seem to be working for 1-2-GO or Nok and even Air Asia is a mess.

Who is still operating? Is there still any direct flight to Phuket? A good agent who handles in-country reservations or do I need to just go to the airport and shop around..?

Call P&P Travel, 053 272 545 or try the Travel Shop. I use P&P, most anyone there can help you, Khun Praneet is the owner and the one to talk to if you are not getting the service you want. I would not go to the airport, at least not until got info from the travel agents. I think Thai still flys nonstop CM-Phuket but the return is through BKK. Lots of changes recently for the budget airlines.

I did see the recent thread on here about P&P travel and will give them a call in the morning.

Seeking that thread but do you have an email address for them?

I was trying to avoid Thai Air as I used them the last time I went and their service was worse than the cheapo airlines but charged a premium price. Flights on time, which the others don't seem to have together, but the attendants/food were grim and I had to sit with my knees in the aisle due to seat cramming even worse than Korean Air. I figger I would rather 1-2-go even if they slide sideways down the runway and break in half sometimes.. :o

Always one for adventure, da Dustoff

Edited by Dustoff

I did see the recent thread on here about P&P travel and will give them a call in the morning.

Seeking that thread but do you have an email address for them?

I was trying to avoid Thai Air as I used them the last time I went and their service was worse than the cheapo airlines but charged a premium price. Flights on time, which the others don't seem to have together, but the attendants/food were grim and I had to sit with my knees in the aisle due to seat cramming even worse than Korean Air. I figger I would rather 1-2-go even if they slide sideways down the runway and break in half sometimes.. :D

Always one for adventure, da Dustoff

[email protected] :o

Skiddy,

One-2-Go had their airworthy cert pulled for 30+ days.

Nok still to BKK and I think some reduced flights due to a cutback ( stranded many a tourist in BKK and numerous complaints were heard, so restarted 2 a dayers..)

All I know.