Blood Test And Physical

hendrix

The clinic will do a blood test for 500 baht includes cholesterol kidney urine so it very good for the hiv e-mail him and check 1.If he does it. 2 How much?. So you dont even have to go there.

I and many of my falang friends have been and I here no complaints and many have been several times me included.

Kevin

I use Pattaya Lab - fantastic service with best prices in town.

FBS, Lipid profile (cholesterol, LDL, HDL etc), Kidney function, Liver function and CBC - 700 baht. He'll add in a urine test at no extra cost.

Note that this price does not include GGT (liver function). If you require that (people who drink alcohol) add 200 baht.

HbA1c - 300 baht

PSA - 800 baht

Testosterone - 600 baht

Estradiol - 600 baht

CBC alone - 100 baht

This is just a small sample of available tests.

Don't forget the free blood pressure test while you're there.

The guy is very intelligent, speaks English and is happy to discuss the results with you.

Tropo I googled pattaya-lab and got a site under construction, can you please let us know where he is?

Tropo I googled pattaya-lab and got a site under construction, can you please let us know where he is?

Phil Conners linked Pattaya Lab in post #28. The full name of this lab is "Pattaya Clinic Laboratory". There's a Google map link on this site.

If you're heading along Naklua Road you'll find the lab on the right 170 meters north of the Soi 12 intersection. there's a big sign to Zign Hotel at this intersection. It's 50m north of the Soi 10 intersection - on the right.

Phil Conners linked Pattaya Lab in post #28. The full name of this lab is "Pattaya Clinic Laboratory". There's a Google map link on this site.

If you're heading along Naklua Road you'll find the lab on the right 170 meters north of the Soi 12 intersection. there's a big sign to Zign Hotel at this intersection. It's 50m north of the Soi 10 intersection - on the right.

Thanks for that I didnt realise it was the same one as Phil's post