Medical Insurance Recommendation In Phuket

New2Chalong

I just brought my family back to Chalong from the States. I am looking for recommendations on what type of medical insurance (major medical only/hospitalization only) I should get for my wife, my young son and myself.

I kindly solicit your recommendations on which insurance company (e.g. Bupa) and what level of coverage (e.g. Ruby, Emerald, etc.) is appropriate for the better hospitals in Phuket and throughout Thailand.

Thanks.

New2Chalong

I just brought my family back to Chalong from the States. I am looking for recommendations on what type of medical insurance (major medical only/hospitalization only) I should get for my wife, my young son and myself.

I kindly solicit your recommendations on which insurance company (e.g. Bupa) and what level of coverage (e.g. Ruby, Emerald, etc.) is appropriate for the better hospitals in Phuket and throughout Thailand.

Thanks.

New2Chalong

I have been a BUPA member for almost twenty yeras. Have made quite claims (one for $27,000) and have not had a problem. Best coverage is Classic, and there is a Hong Kong agency who will give you better prices than BUPA directly. Don't have the details right in front of me, but you can e-mail me and I will get it to you. [email protected] hope this helps.

I agree that BUPA international is the best medical insurance, but it is very expensive compared to say BUPA Blue Cross, Thailand. If you plan to travel the world expensively then BUPA Int is good, if you plan to spend most of your time in Thailand then BUPA Blue Cross should be adequate cover.

I use Bupa and Finansa (formerly known as nationwide). Finansa has been great to me, had a surgery 2 years ago and they handled everything perfectly. However, I have to add....my insurance agent is just about most decent Thai person I ever came accross, he took care of everything. I highly recommend him.

I use Bupa and Finansa (formerly known as nationwide). Finansa has been great to me, had a surgery 2 years ago and they handled everything perfectly. However, I have to add....my insurance agent is just about most decent Thai person I ever came accross, he took care of everything. I highly recommend him.

who is your agent?

who is your agent?

His name is Somboon. Sending you PM with details.

Why running around and ask for what insurance is available, why not use an insurance broker?

These companies know all the pros and cons! Fees are the same as going directly to the insurer.

Pre health conditions must be revealed. Helps you out from the start, you do not want to be left without claim rights.

Age of applicant/s.

There are many diffrent levels of claim policies.

Why running around and ask for what insurance is available, why not use an insurance broker?

These companies know all the pros and cons! Fees are the same as going directly to the insurer.

Pre health conditions must be revealed. Helps you out from the start, you do not want to be left without claim rights.

Age of applicant/s.

There are many diffrent levels of claim policies.

Quite agree and Thai Visa members have their own Broker to help them and to offer solutions with all the Insurance companies – not just the usual few.

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form