Woop Woop

jordan7ronaldo

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS I HAVE A GF IN CHIANG MAI CALLED EMMS, AND I HAVNT HAD CHANCE TO GO SEE HER AND SPEND TIME WITHE HER BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL REASONS BUT I AM ABLE TO NOW

i am going to chiang mai on 14th oct and ill be hoping to spend about 2 months there . it is my 1st time of going to thailand alone and she is the only 1 i know in chiang mai (and a hand full of her friends)

so if any 1 is in chiang mai from 14th oct and would like to meet up with us and get our drink on.

i cant wait lol 24 days to wait haha !!!!!!!!! :o

yer i am so excitedi cant wait

alot of people think i am wired at home ! i am from chster in england and i am 20 yrs old she is 24 and i have been with her now 4 about 3 years. alot of people even in thailand thought it was wired because i am so young, but the main thing is were both happy !!!!!

i just cant wait 14th oct cant come any quicker lol !!!

alot of people think i am wired at home ! i am from chster in england and i am 20 yrs old she is 24 and i have been with her now 4 about 3 years. alot of people even in thailand thought it was wired because i am so young, but the main thing is were both happy !!!!!

It is nice to see someone so excited and happy. It is nice to hear from a young man with a slightly older woman rather than all the cradle robbers like myself here on TV. Have fun in Chiang Mai and best wishes to both you and your girlfriend. :o

Chiang Mai is a great place, and mid October should be the end of the rainy season Average Sept rainfall is 25 cm, all Octber 13, November 4, December 1.5. Average daiy high 31 in Oct, 20 in Nov, 28 in Dec, no colder than 15. Beautiful views of mountains, although it sounds as if you will only have eyes for your loved one. Friends of mine are halfway through their first 3 weeks here, and wish they could stay much longer.

You posted this topic in General Topics, but I am moving it to Chiang Mai.

Make sure you wear clean underpants in case you have an accident and end up in hospital.

Emms, hmm? Why does that name sound so familiar?

Ahh……2 love birds…….So young and soo in looooooove...........

Good luck with your star girl, .....be sure to pack a box of Kleenex too, just in case :o

Kleenex or Durex?

Edited by Blinky Bill

Rememer the airlines now charge more of overpacked bags.

See if you can get the new product out its a combination....

Klean-con-ex they are latex tissues and are very good for that stopped up drippy feeling. Used by a lot of Jo Blows

Also , ask for the green ones, and make a lot of people happy, Good half footprint. They're the recycled ones..

Have a safe trip, both ways

I'm so young and you so old, oh my darling I love you so.... :D remember this song, maybe you wasn't born yet jordon....

anyway hope you have a wonderful time with her.. :D ..love is in the air...so refreshing to read your post... :o

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS I HAVE A GF IN CHIANG MAI CALLED EMMS, AND I HAVNT HAD CHANCE TO GO SEE HER AND SPEND TIME WITHE HER BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL REASONS BUT I AM ABLE TO NOW

i am going to chiang mai on 14th oct and ill be hoping to spend about 2 months there . it is my 1st time of going to thailand alone and she is the only 1 i know in chiang mai (and a hand full of her friends)

so if any 1 is in chiang mai from 14th oct and would like to meet up with us and get our drink on.

i cant wait lol 24 days to wait haha !!!!!!!!! :D

How many (free) drinks can be expected :o

I'm considering the drive already :D

Edited by bergen

thanks guys x

:D

her real name is atchara but every 1 calls her emms

whats the joke about emms i dnt get it ?? y dose it sound familiar ?? :o

Nah, just coincidentally there is a local ping pong champion named Emms.

And she doesn't use a paddle.

And as I recall, she was a pretty mean shot with the darts. Managed 5 out of 5 balloons on a regular basis.