• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"why those beautiful thai women will fall for us,farangs"

1) Good thai guys...are not handsome

2) Handsome thai guys ...are bad

3) Good thai guys, with good looking... are all married

4) Good, handsome thai bachelors...are not high calibered

5) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors...they look down upon us

6) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...are all playboys

AND..

7) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...that are not playboys........are gays

After been watching too many asian movies, many buckets of tear, and countless trips to the bathroom...those are why the girls so into us, HAN-SUM farangs.

One of the above should apply to you! :o

What a tired, cliche ridden posting. :D

Nope, you are picking fights where there are none. You seem to think it's ok to say anything negative about women but you can say all you want negative about men. I don't think I was being negative, and you don't have to take it that way. I was merely stating things I've heard from experience. I never painted all women with that brush and never said you or SBK said anything. You seem to have much bigger issues for dragging this on when there was nothing to begin with. You are being way oversensitive, trying to put me in a box to make yourself feel better than me, and doing it in the guise of moderation. That is wrong.

Nope, you attempted to air your greivances with western women & have been pulled on it. Deal with it & move on.

But please, show me my post where I have said negative things about men? I dont' need to comment on farang men, what they do & who they do it with as it is of no interest to me, shame so many guys don't the same when it comes to western instead of harping on all the time. It's just so boring.

But fyi, we have 5 female mods & about 30 male so if you feel persecuted in future by posts by women then please feel free to pm any one of them & raise it. I deal with the onestrying to degrade & insult women (of any nationality) & as such my workload is much busier. :o

so back on topic...

Does no one think that a thai woman (and we are talkng very general here as there are of course a lot of thai women out there) could be with a western man for her own personal reasons. Not for a cookie cutter litany of supposed reasons & justifications.?

Sorry, you are very wrong. I didn't attempt to air grievances with western women, but succeeded in airing grievances with the statements that some western women have made. I know what's in my head and why I wrote what I wrote. I was not degrading and insulting women. I misspoke about the poster. I really thought it was a woman and thought they were being petty. I figured it may have been a man but had no way of knowing so I picked one. That's why I stated in question form. And I have heard some Western women talk that way so I responded the way I always would. There are Western men who do the same thing with comments about women, but sadly for you, I am not one of them. I find it funny that nobody took issue with the comment made at the bottom of page 10, I believe. You should be responding to that post, and not mine.

No silly hate, here, but silly statements were made by you and SBK. For instance she said I was assuming but she assumed with her statement "What I do dislike are men who make assumptions about all western women based on very little or no information at all."

If she was talking to me, she's very wrong. How could I have little information about Western women? I live in a Western country and have had plenty of Western girlfriends.

You two just chose to assume that I was dissing all western women in Thailand I guess because I wasn't clear enough. My mistake. But keep on with your beliefs and feeling of superiority. Good day.

Edit: On topic of course Thai women can have their own reasons to be with a Western man. I hate stereotypes and am sorry if some women here felt I was trying to use them myself. I wasn't. Guess I should have been clearer. Also, I was never insulting or degrading women, myself.

Edited by Jimjim

East or west Thai women are best.

Thai women(or any other women) many times loves a person for here own personal reasons.

Not big wallet.

Not big dick.

But treating here with respect and admiration will help you.

Western man or Asian/Thai. Nothing different.

do women actually chose a man because of the size of his peenis? :o:D:D

i for one would hope the answer is no.

i still dont get it.

That's about right. :o

I think it's partly for ------the sexual fantasy/gratification ……and loneliness - afraid of a lonely existence?…..just wild guess

Sis why you fall for farang ?

For me is other way around, Id say I put spell on my bf :D hahahaha

Think we should make a new topic why farang foreigners fall for beautiful Thais

There was no defining moment actually, SIS

He was veeeeeeeeeeeery aggressive in pursuing!!!----He proved over and over that he meant what he said.

My initial thought:……Farang craaaaaaaaaaaazy------------loooooooove it tho (now looking back)…smilessss :D

East or west Thai women are best.

Thai women(or any other women) many times loves a person for here own personal reasons.

Not big wallet.

Not big dick.

But treating here with respect and admiration will help you.

Western man or Asian/Thai. Nothing different.

Try convincing them that in Immigration.

Because a lot of those "beautiful" Thai women who go for farangs actually aren't usually considered the "beautiful type" by rich Asian men.

The 'not beautiful' Thai girls (i.e. chinese/japanese 'little girl cute' look or tall chinese type) are the ones considered prettier by richer Thai men, and those types of Thai girls usually do not go for farang if given the choice. :o

no offence, as a kid couldn't figure out why my friends' mothers were married to western men looking like twice their age and twice their height.......as i recall, sorry but none came nowhere near what you might call "beautiful" by local standards...

no doubt economic factors must have had considerable influence in those interracial marriages.

Please not the size of his wallet?

Hope I'm not naive?

Are there really girls on TV???

Thank god for that!!!

Since i'm a girl (older than girl actually) or I pretending to death to be a woman.

My family and friends were saying im stupid I've choose this guy and moved here.

First : he don't have any wallet :D but we have many things in common, funny, crazy think tonk (like sis Teacup says) in a nice way.

Second : Size of course he have to be bigger than me as many Thai guys they thoughts im too big too ugly too tan for them.

:o I really like post from Amerithai about love, honestly say I can learn a lots from your post since I just start my real family - relationship here with him 8 months, new life new place new people and have to adjust to each other.

Thank you.

good to see you go with small wallet size thai guy!

do you work? small wallet guys get old real fast. i agree with yr family though, u must be bonkers!

i once saw an attractive white girl w thai bf on public bus. i bet she was thinking to herself what am i doing on a public bus :o:D

Edited by stephaniee

Hope I'm not naive?

Thank god for that!!!

Since i'm a girl (older than girl actually) or I pretending to death to be a woman.

My family and friends were saying im stupid I've choose this guy and moved here.

First : he don't have any wallet :D but we have many things in common, funny, crazy think tonk (like sis Teacup says) in a nice way.

Second : Size of course he have to be bigger than me as many Thai guys they thoughts im too big too ugly too tan for them.

:D I really like post from Amerithai about love, honestly say I can learn a lots from your post since I just start my real family - relationship here with him 8 months, new life new place new people and have to adjust to each other.

Thank you.

Sunset, Im really rich, drop dead handsome, Johnny Depp envies me, Brad pitt contemplated suicide when he saw me, in fact I had to open a business in Hollywwod called " Why ain't I handsome ' just to appease the normal people, I could never envisage the growth of such stupidity.

There you go, it's total stupidity, then again Johmnny Depp gets paid 15 - 20 Million Dollars for one movie, so I guess he's pretty much on the ball.

But that's small change for some members here ! :o

Totally off post, but why do those Western guys think we Western women have the same morals? Went out today with a western guy to show him the local sites, only to end up with the 'do you find me attracrive - 'cos I think you're so attractive'. I mean <deleted>! It was the first time we went out and he made it so obvious he thought sex might be on the cards!

It might not be obvious from the above, but it really was obvious that he thought sex was on the cards from just showing him the sites!

Edited by F1fanatic

Totally off post, but why do those Western guys think we Western women have the same morals? Went out today with a western guy to show him the local sites, only to end up with the 'do you find me attracrive - 'cos I think you're so attractive'. I mean <deleted>! It was the first time we went out and he made it so obvious he thought sex might be on the cards!

It might not be obvious from the above, but it really was obvious that he thought sex was on the cards from just showing him the sites!

So you didn't get laid ?

do you work? small wallet guys get old real fast. i agree with yr family though, u must be bonkers!

i once saw an attractive white girl w thai bf on public bus. i bet she was thinking to herself what am i doing on a public bus :D:D

I dont work, cuz Johny Debts paying all high expense here.

And he work like a dog who I have to walk every MORNING hahaha...pheewwww :o

By the way, she loves you cos you 'so hansum'. What more proof do you need to base your relationships on? It only gets better from there as you realise how much you have in common, how well you commincate etc., but it hinges on ' you so hansum'

i once saw an attractive white girl w thai bf on public bus. i bet she was thinking to herself what am i doing on a public bus :o:D

I'm not certain she is with a thai guy.

Oh,forgot.......where you on that public bus to?

How did you end up there?

To quote my old dad "There is always a girl waiting at a bus station"

Great place to flirt.

Hope I'm not naive?

Thank god for that!!!

:D I really like post from Amerithai about love, honestly say I can learn a lots from your post since I just start my real family - relationship here with him 8 months, new life new place new people and have to adjust to each other.

Thank you.

Sunset, Im really rich, drop dead handsome, Johnny Depp envies me, Brad pitt contemplated suicide when he saw me, in fact I had to open a business in Hollywwod called " Why ain't I handsome ' just to appease the normal people, I could never envisage the growth of such stupidity.

There you go, it's total stupidity, then again Johmnny Depp gets paid 15 - 20 Million Dollars for one movie, so I guess he's pretty much on the ball.

But that's small change for some members here ! :o

I dont want to die juz becuz he is drop dead !!!

I'll put you on the listssss who i would think abt ok ?

So you didn't get laid ?

No, sorry I passed on that. I'm still from the Western culture, I need to be wooed!! I know it sounds ridiculous, but sex is not unimportant to me!

Of course size is important...little things that you do for each other...that add to the romance....which overweight bald belly swinging farangs know about.....paying attention to your lady.....making her feel important....the little things....ahhhhhhh