BKK90210

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I really like post from Amerithai about love, honestly say I can learn a lots from your post since I just start my real family - relationship here with him 8 months, new life new place new people and have to adjust to each other.

Thank you.

Thank you. I'm glad you found something of interest in it. I hope you will also have satisfaction for a lifetime with your own family. :D

:o I really like post from Amerithai about love, honestly say I can learn a lots from your post since I just start my real family - relationship here with him 8 months, new life new place new people and have to adjust to each other.

Thank you.

Thank you. I'm glad you found something of interest in it. I hope you will also have satisfaction for a lifetime with your own family. :D

Thank you, both my own and family in Thailand, juz take a break ffrom some misundertood :D

Statistics indicate that about 50% of all marriages end in divorce. All the love out the window.

Marriages made purely on 'love' rarely survive.

Women want more than just love, they want security, comfort, respect, faithfulness....

Asian women living in third world countries have difficulty in finding all of those qualities in a fellow country man.

Men from Western society are perceived by Asian women as being in a much better position to provide the comforts that they desire, so Western men are considered by many females as a good catch. Love is not the main initial attraction.

Western men also believe (rightly or wrongly) that they are better placed to be able to provide a better standard of living for a third world Asian wife. Therefore men don't need to consider how much money an Asian girl has or what her social standing may be, he only needs to choose someone with whom he is compatible. Love may or may not come later.

The words "I love you" may be nice to hear but they are meaningless.

Couples should never need to tell each other of their love. Love is better expressed in actions and behaviour. True love is unspoken.

As usual, Pudgimelon has a lot to learn.

Not to many a lady I know!!! Those three little words mean a lot to many.

I agree that actions speak louder than words but when snuggled up to a lady and whispering 'I love you' can say a lot to a woman.

Flowers, spur of the moment actions that show love can do wonders as also can those everyday little things you do.

The words "I love you" may be nice to hear but they are meaningless.

I agree it’s quite meaninglesss, and I for one prefer to hear…something along these lines.........

“I cherish you!”

“I looove being with you”

"You look great!",

"It's so nice to see you/hear from you",

"I was just thinking about you"

“Hey did you know something? Your beautiful."

"Whatever you want"

“Let me make you dinner tonight...and I'll do the dishes!

"You are beautiful and i would never change u “

“Come and get it...meow!!!!”-----actions are stronger than words here!! :D

Well you all get my drift……

OOPS almost forget:…."You were right, I was wrong” :o

Just me

Edited by teacup

Sitting here with my wife, I asked her:

Why do Thai women want to marry Farang:

Her answers:

1. Because Farang are more honest, they don't lie or chow chu (play around)

2. Farang are more responsible

3. More important than anything to have a better life; can travel to see another country.

4. Because they want their parents to have a better life, better house, etc.

5. If they have children they will have a better education

6. Farang are more romantic and sex is better, they last more than five minutes

7. Can go to nice restaurants and stay in nice hotels

8. Farang like to help people who have little or nothing

9. Farang are easy going, easy to get along with and don't have much trouble like with Thai men

10. Farang don't beat their wives

11. Farang can sit down to talk about things

12. Farang give their wives more freedom (they don't want to know every where the wife goes) Farang mai suak

13. Thai men don't let you have any privacy

14. Farang have sensitive heart and aren't hot headed like Thai men

15. Farang like to share things, they are more open and not keep secrets

She added that her answers are from Isaan thinking.

Hmm, having had both farang and Thai boyfriends, I can say this list is useless as it applies to neither race. It depends on the person for the most part. Some farang beat their wives, can't talk about anything, lie, etc. just as some Thai do not (though this is just hearsay for me).

Your absolutely right girlx,.....why we ask them too(farangs)...why farang men fall in love and get fooled by and with the Thai ladies??? is that fair???

OOPS almost forget:…."You were right, I was wrong”

LOL Teacup.

Yeah I like it too---when a guy is speaking truthfully from his GUT!!!! :D

It’s a flawless speech REALLY, me think

:D:D:D

===Surely all the girls (thai or not) will be swooned into the arms of a guy like this, hehe=== :o

"why those beautiful thai women will fall for us,farangs"

1) Good thai guys...are not handsome

2) Handsome thai guys ...are bad

3) Good thai guys, with good looking... are all married

4) Good, handsome thai bachelors...are not high calibered

5) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors...they look down upon us

6) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...are all playboys

AND..

7) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...that are not playboys........are gays

After been watching too many asian movies, many buckets of tear, and countless trips to the bathroom...those are why the girls so into us, HAN-SUM farangs.

One of the above should apply to you! :o

your kidding aren't you..60-70 year old foreign guys with 18-25 year old girlfriends and wifes..try that in your own country then see how many women will go out with you..ITS THE MONEY..take those blinders off..wake up and smell the coffee..and guys wonder why after a few years..after you build the house..her family moves in and she wants a divorce. DUH !

• 3 weeks later...

The point is that anywhere you go in the world both men and women are looking for Bigger Better Deal (BBD). Whether it is a woman who leaves her mediocre boyfriend for a "successful" man or a man who leaves his wife and children to be with a younger woman. We sure are living in a f....cked up world. There is no more trust and warmth.

Therefore be single and stay happy. If needed get a dog or cat. They will never betray you.

The point is that anywhere you go in the world both men and women are looking for Bigger Better Deal (BBD). Whether it is a woman who leaves her mediocre boyfriend for a "successful" man or a man who leaves his wife and children to be with a younger woman. We sure are living in a f....cked up world. There is no more trust and warmth.

Therefore be single and stay happy. If needed get a dog or cat. They will never betray you.

They are a pets !!

Couldnt compare wiht relationship :o

They are a pets !!

I agree that they are pets. But nowadays human do not want to be companions anymore. All they want is to see how they can take advantage of one another. I think there are good and bad people anywhere. One has to look very hard nowadays.

From what I hear is that many farang men like Thai women because they are more friendly and caring than their Western counterparts.

From what I hear is that many farang men like Thai women because they are more friendly and caring than their Western counterparts.

Maybe a wealthy Farang wants to use his financial clout with a poor women, to make her depend on him, he can do things that would earn him an instant divorce back in his own country, he'll get away with them in Thailand.

Cos in many cases, the Thai women needs him for financial security.

Then again, on this Forum things appear to be different with so many members marrying rich girls from influentual families. :o

Edited by Maigo6

They are a pets !!

I agree that they are pets. But nowadays human do not want to be companions anymore. All they want is to see how they can take advantage of one another. I think there are good and bad people anywhere. One has to look very hard nowadays.

Hope they dont think that kind of woman were a pets.

Keep looking you will find the best one.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
We offer a quick way out of poverty and a Thai friend told me her ex was a lazy drunken bum who only wanted her for housekeeping and sex.

Surprisingly several Thai women have approached my wife over the years and asked her to help finding a falang husband,

surprising because I am not a model of good behavior.

My wife isn't poor, and she didn't marry me as a "way out of poverty". Nor did she marry me for my passport.

Your experience is not universal.

My wife married me because she loved ME, a person, not a skin tone or bank account or passport. Just me.

Most of her friends were shocked that she was marrying a farang because she'd always been perfectly happy dating Thai guys. In fact, when we met, she expressed absolutely no romantic interest in me at all and we were friends for quite a while before we finally started dating.

I'm sorry if you have a more cynical outlook on life, but it's just not the case for everyone. Some of us got married for all the same, normal reasons people get married in any country on the planet. We like each other, a lot.

my wife married me for who i am not for money...i am not rich and she knows that...we are honest and open with each other...we have been married over 5 years now..

6) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...are all playboys

AND..

7) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...that are not playboys........are gays

After been watching too many asian movies, many buckets of tear, and countless trips to the bathroom...those are why the girls so into us, HAN-SUM farangs.

Hummmmmm Couldn't because of money could it

LET'$ $EE WHAT THE REA$ON$ COULD BE.. IT'$ ANYONE'$ GUE$$

(no offence meant)

I dont take as offence but..

Once me and bf went to a pub here in Holland, one guy asked me where you from ? I answered im from Thailand..and he asks what are you doing here ? so i pointed at my bf and he says cuz of him...and money ?

I said nothing about money and offenced face.

I told my friend and bf..they says you should say f---k off !! none of your business. lol

Well...guess I have to get use with those question. :o

AND..

your kidding aren't you..60-70 year old foreign guys with 18-25 year old girlfriends and wifes..try that in your own country then see how many women will go out with you..ITS THE MONEY..take those blinders off..wake up and smell the coffee..and guys wonder why after a few years..after you build the house..her family moves in and she wants a divorce. DUH !

hogwash!

i thought the family(including cousin who is wifes real husband) :D move in as soon as occupancy certificate is issued by village county inspector.

LET'$ $EE WHAT THE REA$ON$ COULD BE.. IT'$ ANYONE'$ GUE$

(no offence meant)

I dont take as offence but..

Once me and bf went to a pub here in Holland, one guy asked me where you from ? I answered im from Thailand..and he asks what are you doing here ? so i pointed at my bf and he says cuz of him...and money ?

I said nothing about money and offenced face.

I told my friend and bf..they says you should say f---k off !! none of your business. lol

Well...guess I have to get use with those question. :o

I took a thai girl into a my local pub in the UK, As i was ordering a beer a girl said "is that your gf", i replied "yes", she said "how much did she cost you" i said "more expensive than you" then i said "get the fuc_k out my way and let me get a drink"

Its a shame but this is what people think due to desperate farang men and desperate thai women.

Anyway Who cares? i dont. :D:D

They are a pets !!

Much more friendly. And much more likely to be family oriented which is what most of this is about. We've all had girlfriends in the west and they are mostly anti breeding... up to them and good luck with the careers, but why can;t they get along and enjoy the career? why do they feel the need to slag of any male that prefers asian ladies?

The vast majority of the living species of the planet however see a family (breeding) as being above a wonderful career in a dead end office. The joys of family life here are evident to all and its what life is all about for both sexes. Most of the vocal PC minority of the west will be extinct in the next generation so is that a smart move? How is the "Departmental Analyitical Supervisor" title going to look in one hundred years time on the family tree if you have no decendents? Like and oddball thats what.

However, I was more worried about the pet lovers. Where does sex fit in with this?

Edited by grandpops

They do not fall for farangs, they fall for money and their ability to make foreigners do and believe what they want.

...in the vast majority of Thai/Farang relationships.

They do not fall for farangs, they fall for money and their ability to make foreigners do and believe what they want.

So, my bf falls for my money. :o ...eeeeerrrrr

Maybe at first, Earlier next year im sending my girl to the uk, she will work and send me money. good eh?

Maybe at first, Earlier next year im sending my girl to the uk, she will work and send me money. good eh?

you mean, you have to coordinate your various thai gfs, who sent you every month money.

Actually, why shouldn't economics be a reason for marriage. You think this is only a feature in third world/first world unions? Women all over the world, Europe and USA included, still look to tick the 'successful' 'solvent' box on their wishlist for prospective partners. History and historical fiction is full of references to wealth as an essential attribute in a husband - read Austen again.

Why shouldn't Thai women marry to improve their circumstances? The main thing is that they honour their terms of the contract, for a contract it surely is. If in return for security and comfort and 'wealth' they provide farangs with fidelity, loyalty, loving companionship, motherhood, and good sex, isn;t that all that matters? For many farangs, that;s more than what they would get in the west.

everyone have their story .

if i tell you me and my wife married cos of love - some might laugh .

i met her on my birthday party . and i did made a wish to get married soon .

i ask her to marry me on the 6days i know her .

-

she have a stable job and her income is well above many thai .

we been married for almost 11 month now . and i had spend 10 month of it trying to get her quit her job at the local firm is one of the 3 major land firm in thailand .

so i successed . and we recently came back from a long long delay honeymoon .

-

her father and mother had alot of lands . and i have my own business in singapore

i do not fall in any of the hansome RANGE .

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR loOK - and when you love is baseon LOOK chances is when your GF or hubby grow OLD you fall out of love .. .

anyway i am 1.7m and weight about 100kg when i know my wife . she is 1.6 and weight half of me .

-- anyway - we are happliy in love and like every family face all kinda problem , but we share one common goal . and that is to solve it together .

:o

my best wishes to anyone going to fall in love .

and my advice is . love the person for who he or she is not the look .

cos everyone get old and after shower makeup go away

don't lie to yourself