Leena Jung Falls In Saensaep Canal

sabaijai

Leena falls into Saen Saeb Canal while campaigning

Leena Jungjanja ('Leena Jung'), a Bangkok governor election candidate, fell into the polluted Saen Saeb Canal while campaigning at 11:30 am today.

The accident occurred at the Pratunam pier.

The Nation

2884913856_cbf47b68a9_m.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ......"fell into the polluted Saen Saeb Canal..."

she looks quite clean to me... :D

LaoPo

With all that clobber on, it is wonder that she did not sink and drown.

I guess she will be campaigning for a clean up of the canals. :o

:D ...have a closer look at those black boots she's wearing..... :o

LaoPo

:D:D

No wonder they had problems, dragging her out of the water; she just came back from a divers' training...post-13995-1222264995_thumb.jpg 40 pound -lead filled- diver's boots.

LaoPo :D

har, you have to love the nation.

i saw it on TV. she didn't even pretent that it was somekind of real accident. her "tschai duai tschai duai" calls - very over acting, her position and the camera angle didn't do her look a favour. but that smile she send over when she got half out the water was charming.

i checked youtube but found nothing. she need fans like "Four Mod", a lot of fake bathroom videos on youtube.

amazing is also the youtube spam initiative by the TAT

Come on guys! Mud baths are expensive and maybe she just wanted to try one for free.

Off-Topic

There's a new Spa (opened by Thai's off course) around the corner from my house. The newly finished sign reads, and I am not joking.... "Fish Reflexology". Can someone explain to me what this is????????????????

Signed.. in desparate need of help...

There's a new Spa (opened by Thai's off course) around the corner from my house. The newly finished sign reads, and I am not joking.... "Fish Reflexology". Can someone explain to me what this is????????????????

Signed.. in desparate need of help...

From the Fish Reflexology Spa in Singapore

Experience a unique and revitalizing therapy, complete with a foot massage at Fish Reflexology, Underwater World. With soft lightings, calming sonance of a river stream and feet relaxed in a warm pool, witness a school of Turkish spa fish swim up and gently nibble on your feet. These adorable little fish consume only the dead skin areas, revealing your smoother and healthier skin - the perfect way to exfoliate and pamper your feet.

absolutely horrendous if you are ticklish !

har, you have to love the nation.

i saw it on TV. she didn't even pretent that it was somekind of real accident. her "tschai duai tschai duai" calls - very over acting, her position and the camera angle didn't do her look a favour. but that smile she send over when she got half out the water was charming.

i checked youtube but found nothing. she need fans like "Four Mod", a lot of fake bathroom videos on youtube.

amazing is also the youtube spam initiative by the TAT

What he said.

I caught this on TV myself last night, and she deliberately lowered herself into the water before feigning panick. I think that maybe somebody in the editing room forgot to cut certain bits.

The pic in the first post is so photoshopped compared to her real looks.

I withdraw my initial reaction of 'she looks fine', I was mistaken.

Offtopic: Why-oh-why does the photo studios here always PS pictures so absurdly, even when you say it's for VISA applications or other? Had to stop them from removing identifying features that the officers absolutely would strike own upon if they saw I was suddenly having/missing from pic...

from the archives during another of her political expeditions... sorry, the video link is now dead... but her nud_e photos still exist on the other link... ENJOY!!!

Leena's such a "colorful figure"....

spot.jpg

Video Link: http://www.sukadee-leenajang.com/all/spot.wmv

It'd be a shame if she gets omitted from the race...

Her cosmetic line, the "Hi-So Leena" brand that she hawks online includes her topless posing with her "ample qualifications" proudly displayed on one her product's packaging:

http://www.hi-soleena.com/milk/index.html *Warning: contains nudity, albeit not graphic*

is particularly colorful....

Leena to sue party leader Prachai

It looks like Leena Jangjanja is intent on giving Matchima Thipataya party leader Prachai Leohapairatana a hard time for not fielding her in the election. She is said to be preparing to file charges against Prachai, asking for one billion baht in financial compensation. Leena Jangjanja - a former Bangkok governor candidate, disqualified for sponsoring a parade with scantily-clad girls - told reporters Prachai’s party had annulled a document approving her as an eligible candidate to contest the upcoming general election. She also claimed to have been offered one million baht by the party in exchange of her decision not to contest the election. According to her, she had already refused the offer. Suthipol Thaweechaikarn, Secretary-General of the Election Commission (EC), declined to comment much on the case, stating that EC regulations usually applied in cases where political parties attempted to bribe candidates into running in the election race. “There has never been a case in which the party attempted to bribe a candidate not to contest the election so we will have to examine Ms Leena’s

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=123499

=============================

examine her what????

Now as the so-called candidate that wanted to put video cameras at entrances to massage parlours to catch cheating husbands in the last campaign, yesterday's incident had me wondering what her platform or slogan is for this election....

"I am the only candidate that won't slip up"

"I am the person to clean up the klongs in Bangkok"

"Other candidates may fall from grace, I am the only one to fall with grace"

This just in...

Leena's election campaign staff drowned

An election campaign staff of Leena Jungjunja drowned Thursday morning when was demonstrating how to bathe in a canal as part of her election campaign.

Theerasak Sitanon was swept away and drowned while demonstrating how to bathe in the Samwa Canal in Klong Sama district.

The Nation

Very sad indeed.

This just in...

Leena's election campaign staff drowned

An election campaign staff of Leena Jungjunja drowned Thursday morning when was demonstrating how to bathe in a canal as part of her election campaign.

Theerasak Sitanon was swept away and drowned while demonstrating how to bathe in the Samwa Canal in Klong Sama district.

The Nation

Very sad indeed.

Not wanting to sound insensitive, but just how was "demonstrating how to bathe in a canal" going to help her election campaign?