Mosquito Net Sliding Doors

CBRSamui

Does anyone know where I can get some sliding mesh doors that go over my current patio doors, so I can sleep with them open at night and not let any mosquitos in?

I'm based in lamai...

Nothing like in the Australia or the US!

But locally made from Aluminum Profiles... works well, ask around in your neighborhood and CHECK the PRICES!

Sorry I am in Chaweng area...

I would be interested too if anyone has any previous experience of a dependable & good Company supplying & fitting it..

As I have been for quite some time on Samui, but resided most of this time in the North of the island, so I can only recommend the business in Nathon, opposite (right hand side) Sanpeth Supermarket, it's a Picture Framing Shop, but they do make Custom mosquito windows, doors, name it, since long time, they got plenty of experience!

[

As I have been for quite some time on Samui, but resided most of this time in the North of the island, so I can only recommend the business in Nathon, opposite (right hand side) Sanpeth Supermarket, it's a Picture Framing Shop, but they do make Custom mosquito windows, doors, name it, since long time, they got plenty of experience!

Samuian

I knw this is a bit off the main topic but i am looking for a good aircon supplier, do you knw any in your area ?

i have tried posting but no responses. thks

I knw this is a bit off the main topic but i am looking for a good aircon supplier, do you knw any in your area ?

If coming from Lamai, about 1 km before tescos, there are about 4 shops that sell aircon.....

Otherwise, buy one from Tesco Lotus, and they will advise someone to fit it

Thanks

If coming from Lamai, about 1 km before tescos, there are about 4 shops that sell aircon.....

Otherwise, buy one from Tesco Lotus, and they will advise someone to fit it

Thanks

Bought mine at Homepro, they delivered and installed. :o