Who Is The Most Interesting Tv Member

Chaimai

This thread should be titled: Who were the most interesting Tv members?

On reading this thread I began wondering what happened to a few of the old regulars.

I just checked, distortedlink and see that he has been banned and where is mike-rad? Has he been abducted by aliens, completely disappeared?

They were really controversial.

So many of the threads these days are naff and boring. If anyone mentions sin-sods and Thai toilets again, I’ll cry.

Reinstate some of the old regulars, tell them to come back and that all is forgiven.

Edited by sassienie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm not popular and still have only around 1000 posts ---- I can still manage to hooked 3 guys for regular TV boyfriends - just from my dingy obsecured avatar.

Even though my words could kill them like a butter knife!! :D

So we all popular in our own special way I guess - no complain from me, still newbie here :D

Just imagine I'm all naked,.....my rating could shoot up to the roof, may be from them "freaking out"? hehe :o

Edited by teacup

most of the 'interesting' members seem to get banned...

R.I.P Jeffery Stanthorpe

What was interesting about him.

Must have been before my time.

Jeffery Stanthorpe was a diamond... always said the right things.. :D

very interesting...

Ever hear of IamMaiC? :D or Siam Supershite? :D

:o

:D

were they any good ?

Well I'm not popular and still have only around 1000 posts ---- I can still manage to hooked 3 guys for regular TV boyfriends - just from my dingy obsecured avatar.

So we all popular in our own special way I guess - no complain from me, still newbie here :D

Just imagine I'm all naked,.....my rating could shoot up to the roof, may be from them "freaking out"? hehe :o

TC, get it correct ok, I am not your cyber bf, you are my TV gig a bite.

How to get profile hits.....

Have a nic that corresponds to high hit google keyword search - such as arnold in Arnold Swarzeneger.

Have a femanine or suggestive type avatar.

Have a femanine nic - on this forum anyway.

Be near the front page of member search - such as uing a nic 111aaa or #1killer.

Posts with high volume google search keywords.

Using other web-site and forums to link to your profile.

&

Posting interesting informative or completely stupid stuff - (you will notice that most of your profile views will be by other members - not anonymous.)

Cheers and havvagoodday.

Soundman. :o

I knew it..... that U will show up to claim me soon, daring Jame - "my sugar daddy"!!!

I have 3 gigs of my own, and am your gig at the same time too.

Oii…..it’s so confusing sometimes, even with my schedule book!!! :D

It is no surprise that George had 20,149 views - he owns the forum as has been around since inception on 20 Nov 2002.

Actually George has 11, 756 views (your number is his post count). Our lovely Bambina is top of the class with 18,699 views.

And she is more cute than George.....Just the name "George" is the opposite of sounding cute.....

I knew it..... that U will show up to claim me soon, daring Jame - "my sugar daddy"!!!

Oii…..it’s so confusing sometimes, even with my schedule book!!! :D

Well TC, with the Mrs firmly in pregnant modus operandi now, it seems James is not getting enough attention at home and hence the need for a noi gig. Not sure how popular this will make me with fellow TV members, but quite honestly I am only worried about the happiness of one particular member...

Just imagine I'm all naked,.....my rating could shoot up to the roof, may be from them "freaking out"? hehe :D

Oii…..it’s so confusing sometimes, even with my schedule book!!! :(

Well TC, with the Mrs firmly in pregnant modus operandi now, it seems James is not getting enough attention at home and hence the need for a noi gig. Not sure how popular this will make me with fellow TV members, but quite honestly I am only worried about the happiness of one particular member...

Many congrats, to DADA to be

oohhh....how exciting!!!!!

Finally you will have your own “little SheakSpeare”!!!! ----if it's a girl, you can borrow my name, I will be flattered :o

Tell her…….bunches of hugsssss and kissesssssss, from your gig

Chok dee with her mood swing JA :D

Edited by teacup

Congrtas Bkk James! on a far more serious note in regards to your unfortunate circumstance a closer examination of the female anatomy should reveal an opening for you . However you could get stuck with "backdoor James" your in a no win situation

Edited by zorro1

My avatar is ambiguous, my nik is androgynous, most members are male, I think they assume I am female. Maybe I should replace the ponytail photo with a cartoon of a ditzy, big-chested female.

Your nik is not really so androgynous.  "Blondie" is almost exclusively used for females, while "blonde" can be used for both, although is is still used more for female than for male. Men are usually described as having "blonde hair" while women are decribed as being a "blonde."  

That being said, you usually have some pretty reasonable posts, so I am not surprised people would click on your name to find out more about you.

Why is it that everytime a female member (or bambina) posts on this thread, it's followed by a bunch of sycophantic male posters doing their best to curry favour?

Don't you guys get any at home?

Let me tell you a sobering truth. You have NO chance. Understand? No chance at all . .

Congrtas Bkk James! on a far more serious note in regards to your unfortunate circumstance a closer examination of the female anatomy should reveal an opening for you . However you could get stuck with "backdoor James" your in a no win situation

Been there done that Zorro and while it remains an open door, let's just say I don't wanna go down that road at the moment (I am at work and cant).

Cheers

I gladly announce that this thread has been successfully hijacked by the (usual) most interesting TV members around here lately :o

Most annoying would be more appropriate

It's funny I had you truly at the top of my most interesting list but somehow both of your condesending reply today is not matching too well with my 3rd day of trying to quit smoking. By the way, anyone comtemplating doing the same (quiting smoking), I don't recommend it.

And for you BEND_EX, I am bit disappointed because your reputation for being so intelligent leaves me bewildered as to think why oh why cant you tell the difference between playing with TC, as opposed to chasing TC?

If you had looked closer at my previous post, you would have read (even between the lines if you needed to) at the moment I don't get any at home ok?

I gladly announce that this thread has been successfully hijacked by the (usual) most interesting TV members around here lately :o

It's funny I had you truly at the top of my most interesting list but somehow both of your condesending reply today is not matching too well with my 3rd day of trying to quit smoking. By the way, anyone comtemplating doing the same (quiting smoking), I don't recommend it.

And for you BEND_EX, I am bit disappointed because your reputation for being so intelligent leaves me bewildered as to think why oh why cant you tell the difference between playing with TC, as opposed to chasing TC?

If you had looked closer at my previous post, you would have read (even between the lines if you needed to) at the moment I don't get any at home ok?

Hold on bkkjames....I did it 7 years ago, while I was smoking 40 to 50 cigarettes a day. One day I said "enough". And since then, not one cigarette. Tough during a couple of month, but worth it

I have deleted a number of posts of verbal attacks, and am gonna ask you all to play nicely.

Ive let run some off topic remarks as I saw them as being in good nature banter. however if people cant keep the banter at civil level, I will very likely have to issue warnings AND close this thread. neither of which I want to do, so as said above - play nice, or dont play.

deal?

My dear old grumpy chum.

It's because I have the ability to infuriate and delight, to disappoint and surprise, to titillate and exacerbate (all in the same post) that makes this whole thread completely irrelevant.

Anyone with an ounce of nous, knows that I'm the most interesting poster on TV.

As for 'looking closer' at your previous post and reading (even between the lines) . . . forget it. I never read a post before replying to it; I find it prejudices me too much.

.......... that makes this whole thread completely irrelevant.

Anyone with an ounce of nous, knows that I'm the most interesting poster on TV.

This thread has achieved far more than I expected.

Of course it is irrelevant, but I wanted to try a subject that would get 50+ replies and it also gave the opportunity to debate RJT's contributions.

I am even more delighted that we have also discovered the most interesting TV member - the former shrinking violet known as BENDIX. :o

Without doubt, the most interesting member on tv is 'logbags', whom I've only seen posting on, of all things, the Phuket forum :o . He has the best insight into this country and it's workings, without any know it all self regard, I've seen anywhere on tv, and in a very modest way. 'logbags'. He could write his own independent blog on the machinations of things Thai. Or, perhaps he already does :D

Ruk Jung Thalae and Cynthialee aka Blizzad are fun also.

Read Alan Carr's The Easy Way To Stop Smoking and - no tricks - simple common sense. What do you have to lose? Time you would otherwise have spent reading Proust? :D

In much the same way that only the dull are entertaining at breakfast, so indeed some posters are interesting on TV.......( with apologies to Wilde ).

Perhaps a better conjecture might be who is the least interesting poster?

Surely the nomination for that sinecure must be the spectacularly ( to be somewhat oxymoronic) tedious Britmaveric? :o

Edited by Plutarch