Where I Get A New Non - O Immi Visa

:D my old non-o will stop on 27.10.2008. Now I need a new one. I am german and I not know where to get it. The Immigration in BKK and in Pattaya not want give me any information. Pattaya only want give me 60 days extention and then I should go out of Thailand. :D

I do have two children, my name is in the birth certificate.

(http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/365-Days-Extention-t210343.html&p=2189785#entry2189785)

Any ideas where it is the nearest to get a new non-o Visa multiple ?

One company want to sell me a trip to Vietiane ( Laos ), but can I be shure to get there a non-o multiple again ? In Penang they want see 800.000 on the bank , somebody tells me. But I have only 400.000 on my bank ... :D

The extention for a papa they not want give me, first I should go to court or get a work-permit ... :o

I think best is I try a non-o-multiple again, but I would like to know from you, where I could get this ? non -o

:D my old non-o will stop on 27.10.2008. Now I need a new one. I am german and I not know where to get it. The Immigration in BKK and in Pattaya not want give me any information. Pattaya only want give me 60 days extention and then I should go out of Thailand. :D

(http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/365-Days-Extention-t210343.html&p=2189785#entry2189785)

One company want to sell me a trip to Vietiane ( Laos ), but can I be shure to get there a non-o multiple again ? In Penang they want see 800.000 on the bank , somebody tells me. But I have only 400.000 on my bank ... :D

The extention for a papa they not want give me, first I should go to court or get a work-permit ... :o

I think best is I try a non-o-multiple again, but I would like to know from you, where I could get this ? non -o

Unless you go back to Germany to apply for a new one, try KL I got mine there about a month

ago based on marriage and no question asked about money in the bank

I am assuming you are married to a Thai national in which case you can get a marriage visa with the amount you have in the bank. At any immigration office Fee about 1700 baht

If over 50 and can show income of 40,000 baht per month (letter from consulate). See 7.17 on the following link for the other requirements.

If not over 50 then the sixy day option is just about it. Info on this is 7.23

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/2notice/rtp606EN.pdf

I would say going to KL for multi non-o is possible. Just be sure you have birth certificates with you.

Penang the amount of money does not sound right to me. There was topic where it was reported getting a multi for marriage using an agent.

Hope this helps,

Edit: Info from macb is out of date There is no longer a money in bank option. Unless you have had extensions since before Sept. 2006. Fee is 1900 baht.

Edited by ubonjoe

If over 50 and can show income of 40,000 baht per month (letter from consulate). See 7.17 on the following link for the other requirements.

I would say going to KL for multi non-o is possible. Just be sure you have birth certificates with you.

Penang the amount of money does not sound right to me. There was topic where it was reported getting a multi for marriage using an agent.

Hope this helps,

My apologies I got it the wrong way round: The lump sum has been rescinded It is as you say on income only but this can be joint incomes ie you and your spouse.

Thanks for correcting my false information Ubonjoe

As I read it:not married,not living with the family,visit Visa 60 days is all you can obtain in SEA.

As the OP is not married he does not have a lot of options. He does not have the money for a retirement extension.

He should be able to get annual extension to live with his children if he is over 50 but he says he has tried that with no success.

He may be able to get a Multi Entry Non O Visa in KL or Penang with proof of his fathering 2 Thai Children. He has a decent bank balance.

He can always get a double entry tourist visa in Vientiane as a last resort.

I am not sure about his experience at immigration. He only mentioned 400K in the bank. If that is all he presented to immigration then thats what they would say. We also don't the answer to the over 50 question either. Must wait for the OP to answer.

Hope this helps,

Edit: Info from macb is out of date There is no longer a money in bank option. Unless you have had extensions since before Sept. 2006. Fee is 1900 baht.

about using an agent in Penang forget about it I send this agent in Penang an e-mail and ask what do I need to have, he said I need to have 800.000 in the bank or I got no chance, what a lot of crapp

Hi i am not confused,i am the only one who will tell you the truth.I only tell you what they need if you want a year non o visa.I do this every day,its my job.

This was his reply, I went to KL, no questions ask about any money in the bank at all and I got my visa next day but maybe I look like Russel Crow :o

I'm wondering if this could imply that the OP has to first solve a child custody question in order to be entitled to a visa based on child support.

opalhort

I'm wondering if this could imply that the OP has to first solve a child custody question in order to be entitled to a visa based on child support.

opalhort

It appears so. I think if the child is under 7 years old you have to go to court (his oldest child is 4) to get the OK to get the extension to live with your child.

As no money in the bank is needed his 400,000 would be more than enough.

This is a change to previous post I made.

I have been reading and re-reading the police act and think 7.17 (4) is for supporting a child and (5) is to support a parent. Read the following carefully and note the or at the end of (4),

(4) In the case of a child, adopted

child or child of his/her spouse,

the said person must not be

married, must be living with the

family, and must be less than

20 years of age; or

(5) In the case of a parent, the said

person must be 50 years of age

or over

Edited by ubonjoe

This is a change to previous post I made.

I have been reading and re-reading the police act and think 7.17 (4) is for supporting a child and (5) is to support a parent. Read the following carefully and note the or at the end of (4),

(4) In the case of a child, adopted

child or child of his/her spouse,

the said person must not be

married, must be living with the

family, and must be less than

20 years of age; or

(5) In the case of a parent, the said

person must be 50 years of age

or over

Back to front.

And it is not suporting a child. It is to live with a child.

It looks like the OP requires some real help provided to him in the German language.

Is anybody knowledgeable about his problem on this board who can provide info in German via PM (forum rules do not allow foreign languages in the public forum!)??

opalhort

It looks like the OP requires some real help provided to him in the German language.

Is anybody knowledgeable about his problem on this board who can provide info in German via PM (forum rules do not allow foreign languages in the public forum!)??

opalhort

Your correct O.

He does seem to qualify by right of his Thai Children.

But is totally confused because of his lack of English and Thai.

Trying to do anything in Thailand must be a nightmare if you do not understand Thai or English.

To the OP (prinzregent):

You need German speaking help.

The German embassy in Bangkok or a German conulate will be able to help you! And they usually do it for free!

(German translation - hope the mods will let it pass)

An den OP (prinzregent):

Du brauchst deutschsprachige Hilfe.

Die deutsche Botschaft in Bangkok oder deutsche Konsulate sind in der Lage Dir zu helfen. Und normalerweise ist diese Hilfe kostenlos.

(end of translation)

opalhort

Approved in this case. :o

Astral

• 2 weeks later...
We need to know the OP's age.

--

Maestro

The OP is 50 years old.

yesterday I was again in BKK in room 101. This time I got a number and wait long time. But in the end of all they tell me, that I MUST go to Pattaya. NO 365 days extention and no fee.

It would be possible to get the extention, they wanted to see the birth certificate and a house book with the children inside. Everything o.k. But the point was, I do live in Pattaya ( see house book :D )

They did not accept the 420.000 i have about 3 month on the bank. They not accept my 800.000 because not 90 days.

They say, just go to Pattaya Immigration, they should give the extention. And, most impotant, WHY you not marry ? :o

The nice staff put me to the first boss ( a nice lady) and a second boss ( another nice lady, no english) I had the feeling the Bangkok immigration staff would like to help, but "we are so sorry, not for people from Pattaya". "We make only Bangkok" Please contact your local immigration office. :D

#" Die deutsche Botschaft in Bangkok " habe ich um Hilfe gefragt, die sagten freundlich: wir koennen nicht helfen, wir koennen nur zuschauen. Sie muessen Thailand so nehmen bzw. akzeptieren wie es ist oder eben gehen.

Mein Kommentar zur deutschen Botschaft und deren Antwort: Ehrlich gesagt, klare Antwort und - die haben Recht.

# I did ask the german ambassy for help. they told me, you have to accept Thailand as it is or -if you not like it -you should leave Thailand.

Edited by prinzregent

To the OP (prinzregent):

The way I see it you will first have to resolve the custody issue for your children through a Thai court in order to qualify for a visa based on child support.

Your name on the birth-certificate of your children alone has no standing regarding visa.

The German embassy can not help you about Thai visa matters but they can and will give you advise about the child custody case of your children in a Thai court.

(German translation - sorry mods OK?)

Wie ich es sehe, musst Du erstmal in einem Thai Gericht klären, dass Du das Sorgerecht für Deine Kinder hast, um dann dieses Recht als Grund für Dein visa anzugeben.

Deine Name in der Geburtsukunde der Kinder reicht nicht aus was das visa anbetrifft.

Die deutsche Botschaft kann Dir bezüglich Thai visa Angelegenheiten nicht helfen, aber die können und werden Dir Rat geben wenn es ums Sorgerecht Deiner Kinder in einem thai Gericht geht.

(end of translation)

opalhort

The way I see it you will first have to resolve the custody issue for your children through a Thai court in order to qualify for a visa based on child support...

This is correct and it is the advice the Jomthien immigration office gave the OP from the beginning. I have seen other members post that they got an extension to live with Thai child this way when the child was younger than seven years.

I don’t know the exact procedure to get the required court document and perhaps a member who has done this will come and post details.

--

Maestro

The way I see it you will first have to resolve the custody issue for your children through a Thai court in order to qualify for a visa based on child support...

This is correct and it is the advice the Jomthien immigration office gave the OP from the beginning. I have seen other members post that they got an extension to live with Thai child this way when the child was younger than seven years.

I don't know the exact procedure to get the required court document and perhaps a member who has done this will come and post details.

--

Maestro

For Bangkok immigration you can get the extention for 365 days if you have a housebook with an adress in Bangkok, the name from papa must be inside of the birthcertificate and you MUST be older 50 years.

For Pattaya immigration it is not the same. Here you need go to court and need a document from the Thai court that says, you are the papa.

1. First I must find a lawyer. My problem is the price: 20.000 to 50.000 for a lawyer.

2. The lawyer writes a letter to the court. If the papa is NOT in the birthcertificate: no chance. If yes, 50% chance.

3. The court wants three thai witnesses. If the all speak good ( what ever this means ) and if they say, this Falang is a good papa and he is the real papa, then you can win the court and get a paper. The procedure needs about 3 month. Now you can get a 365 extention.

During those 3 month they give you a 60 day extention and if you can show the paper from the court you can get another 30 days. So all in all 90 days extention with no visa run. They ( = place no. 8 ) told me in the Pattaya Immigration.

Edited by prinzregent