Local Amphur Office In Cm - Where?

Merlin

Depends where you are in CM .... you need find out which Amphur district you live in.

In Hang Dong Amphur (district) the office is on the 108 going south of the city - 100m after the traffic light in Hang Dong.

If you live in CM City centre I believe the Amphur there is near the 3 King Monument.

Docs needed etc - do a search in the marriage section, your passport, her ID and ta bien baan and depending on where your from they will want proof you are free to marry from your home country. Also they require 2 witnesses IIRC.

If you live in CM City centre I believe the Amphur there is near the 3 King Monument.

Docs needed etc - do a search in the marriage section, your passport, her ID and ta bien baan and depending on where your from they will want proof you are free to marry from your home country. Also they require 2 witnesses IIRC.

Just behind the 3 King's monument. You can't miss it.

Brits need a doc called 'affirmation to marry' (I think if I remember right) from the British Consulate translated into Thai .

Edited by Loaded

A foreigner wanting to get marreid in Thailand needs to contact it's embassy and ask for a letter of confirmation to get married. (each embassy has a different name for it). This document needs to be translated into Thai and then legalised by the Thai foreign ministry (department of cosular affairs) in Bangkok. With the legalised document you can go to any amphur to get married.

If you had a previous marriage and are divorced you might need to have your deviroce papers translated. Not sure about this requirement, it might be that this is no longer necesarry. You will need to contact your embassy any way, to see which documents they require to give you the letter of confirmation, so ask them.