Singburi

trifle

Hi Trifle,

I live on the outskirts of Singburi at Tambon Jaksri. Singburi is not as sleepy as some would have it although it's no Bangkok. There are some reasonable places to eat and one or two "pubs". My wife tells me the land on the outskirts of Singburi is about 400,000 baht per rai but that rice fields (which would have no easy access to electricty or water etc) would be about 100,000 baht per rai.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Hi Trifle,

I live on the outskirts of Singburi at Tambon Jaksri. Singburi is not as sleepy as some would have it although it's no Bangkok. There are some reasonable places to eat and one or two "pubs". My wife tells me the land on the outskirts of Singburi is about 400,000 baht per rai but that rice fields (which would have no easy access to electricty or water etc) would be about 100,000 baht per rai.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Thanks for your help Dave. Any chance I can ask for some advice, from time to time? Trifle..

• 5 months later...
Of course, anytime.

Dave

Hi Dave I contacted you some while ago now about land prices in Singburi. I was due to arrive in Thailand in January but due to unforseen problem I will now arrive on 24April. Is it ok to contact you for advice.. Trifle