Thaksin Begs For "Royal Kindness"

Jai Dee

I suppose when someone says she is his GF, he's seen them sleep together. I need him to prove that.

Perhaps a video of their rendezvous in a love hotel like the one for the current Prime Minister will soon surface for his brother-in-law past Prime Minister.

Which one? I need facts.

Salacious gossip.

Only has served to makes Somchai look like a tiny real man instead of a total milktoast.

I bet Yawopapa has give him a good ear burning over getting caught.. tee hee!

Who cares about facts, he's seems quite happy ANYONE thinks he actual has a pair

not being kept on the wifes dressing table.

If something is not true, what is the point someone brings it here? To bad mouth others without the truth is very childish.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small, poor countries trying to woo Thaksin's money

The Bermuda Islands, a 53.3 square-kilometre British Overseas Territory in the Atlantic, was the first to offer Thaksin refuge after he fled Thailand in August. Its prime minister, said he was content to help Thaksin because his family used to face injustice of the legal system before.

A timely need for Thaksin in Bermuda...

the PM of Bermuda has said he is ready to welcome Thaksin.

He wants to seek Thaksin's expertise on genocide...

Premier promises to get 'creative' in drug dealing fight

Premier Ewart Brown last night said action against drug dealers in Bermuda will soon get so tough people may think it will infringe their human rights.

Speaking in a question-and-answer session at Camden House, Brown said: "On our watch, the drug dealers ought to pay attention. We are going to take steps that are going to be significant in Bermuda. Some of you may even believe those steps are too draconian. You might start talking about human rights."

The Premier did not reveal specific details of the crackdown, but did say: "The time has come for us to be creative. We have to do what we have to do."

- The Royal Gazette (Hamilton, Bermuda) / 2008-08-23

Edited by sriracha john

...........edited.....

For everyone else it was pretty clear - he wants back, he wants back on his terms, and he wants to present it as if it his return would be for the people, because people love him and need him here.

And he spelled out clearly what needs to happen here, in Thailand, to set conditions for him to return. Was it a demand? He didn't say so directly, his speech writers avoided the word, but how else would you interpret it? His fans got down to business right away, signing the petition for Royal pardon started right now and then.

What will happen next? Nothing, the petition is absolute nonsense, it has no legal basis for it whatsoever, the faster they stop it, the better.

It's just a distraction, as I said earlier.

As he NEVER EVER clearly says what h wants or is aiming at, I agree he IS DEMANDING the making of his return and of his amnesty!

"I am so popular, in FACT the MOST popular leader ever, I have done soo much good for this country, the people (I bought) just love me for this, they know I am innocent and an honest man, they want me to return!"

Would be what he really wants to say!

And sure, yes, many Nations invite him to sell them his AIS contracts!

The information I have, is that he is a "honorary citizen" of Bermuda...is as good as a "Honorary Doctor or Consul of PlanetX"

By act of United States Congress and presidential assent, honorary United States citizenship has been awarded to only six individuals.

Honourary Canadian citizenship requires the unanimous approval of Parliament. The only people to ever receive honourary Canadian citizenship are Raoul Wallenberg posthumously in 1985, Nelson Mandela in 2001, the 14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso in 2006, and Aung San Suu Kyi in 2007.

In 2002 South Korea awarded honourary citizenship to Dutch football (soccer) coach Guus Hiddink who successfully and unexpectedly took the national team to the semi-finals of the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Honourary citizenship was also awarded to Hines Ward, a black Korean American football player, in 2006 for his efforts to minimize discrimination in Korea against half-Koreans.

American actress Angelina Jolie received an honourary Cambodian citizenship in 2005 due to her humanitarian efforts.

Cricketers Matthew Hayden and Herschelle Gibbs were awarded honourary citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis in March 2007 due to their record-breaking innings' in the 2007 Cricket World Cup.

-The Wkipedia-

I suppose when someone says she is his GF, he's seen them sleep together. I need him to prove that.

Perhaps a video of their rendezvous in a love hotel like the one for the current Prime Minister will soon surface for his brother-in-law past Prime Minister.

Which one? I need facts.

Salacious gossip.

Only has served to makes Somchai look like a tiny real man instead of a total milktoast.

Who cares about facts, he's seems quite happy ANYONE thinks he actual has a pair

If something is not true, what is the point someone brings it here? To bad mouth others without the truth is very childish.

Who says it's not true? When one views the videos and in conjunction with the not one, not two, but three of the cars depicted are all the same as Somchai owns, the coincidence possibility factor starts to fade to the point where it is no longer gossip.

Edited by sriracha john

Until everybody realises that ASTV is the only organ of truth and righteousness on the planet there will never be peace. :o

People who watch too much ASTV will think Khun Thaksin and TRT/PPP are very ugly. This is why ASTV is so dangerous. If Khun Thaksin is that ugly, why are there so many Thais love him?

Why do you think that what NBT tells is the truth, Koo?

Their show, Truth Today, has "truth" in its title.

Well spotted SJ !!!

You can laugh, but what they bring out to discuss every night has black and white to back up. They don't make up stories.

Until everybody realises that ASTV is the only organ of truth and righteousness on the planet there will never be peace. :o

People who watch too much ASTV will think Khun Thaksin and TRT/PPP are very ugly. This is why ASTV is so dangerous. If Khun Thaksin is that ugly, why are there so many Thais love him?

For the same reason that women around the world thought Rock Hudson was the most dreamy, most masculine man on Earth for decades... right up until the time he was dying of AIDS and he courageously admitted to being gay his whole life.

Good acting can fool millions.

Are you suggesting we should be taking note of these comic rags and their ill thought out opinions?

Why should we listen when we can clap our little clappers to drown out anything we don't like to hear.

Hmm you have a point, I think I will cut off my subs to Time and the Wal street Journal and tune in to ASTV everyday. :D

Hahaha "the only organ of truth and righteousness on the planet" Wow what a claim.... Are you serious? Well I better tune in for the Hitler style speeches. There is nothing like screaming grandpas shouting out bad language about the government and a bunch of grandmas dancing away.

How can I miss such a post? Thank you Los78.

This reasoning sounds dangerously close to be the product of some weird brainwashing or just a persons inability to deduct things logically.

A persons status as loved by some doesn't make them 'not criminal' or 'not ugly'.

It just makes them loved by some.

most of the country dirt poor

See how much Khun Thaksin did to help poor people. They don't love Khun Thaksin for no reason.

Yes, now there are no more poor people around. He single-handedly removed poverty!

I refuse to believe that Thaksin put the good of the country ahead of his desire for the acquisition of wealth.

Thailand gained a lot during the time Khun Thaksin worked as the PM. Who doesn't want to be rich? Let him be rich and pull the country up at the same time.

Koo, Thaksin is a criminal, and a fugitive from justice, and he has been banned from politics for another three years.

You can't let him "pull the country" just because you love him.

You need to grow up a little and try to understand the concept of the rule of law.

See how much Khun Thaksin did to help poor people. They don't love Khun Thaksin for no reason.

Yes, now there are no more poor people around. He single-handedly removed poverty!

You said it. I didn't.

You said it. I didn't.

Indeed I did. I thought this was opposite-Wednesday. My mistake.

Koo, Thaksin is a criminal, and a fugitive from justice, and he has been banned from politics for another three years.

You need to grow up a little and try to understand the concept of the rule of law.

If they hate someone, they'll find ways to bring him down.

This has been so clear.

They love him for putting them into record debt. :o

Fact is they had get "something" and that's what count's! What they have to pay back and how much they "loose", they even don't want to know!

A rich man is a good man, in them philosophy!

Cheers.

You said it. I didn't.

Given that English is not your native tongue you may want to look the word SARCASM up in the dictionary.

You said it. I didn't.

Given that English is not your native tongue you may want to look the word SARCASM up in the dictionary.

SARCASM has nothing to do in the discussion here.

They love him for putting them into record debt. :o

Fact is they had get "something" and that's what count's! What they have to pay back and how much they "loose", they even don't want to know!

A rich man is a good man, in them philosophy!

Cheers.

What do you think they will lose?

An adult when discussing won’t abuse other people. I don’t agree with you but I never say you must grow up.

Which one? I need facts.

Salacious gossip.

Who says it's not true? When one views the videos and in conjunction with the not one, not two, but three of the cars depicted are all the same as Somchai owns, the coincidence possibility factor starts to fade to the point where it is no longer gossip.

Do you have the link to prove what you said?

Off the casting couch

The top video in Thailand is a grainy 30-minute short starring... well, that is the question. The leading man in the video is neither a popular actor nor a famous singer. He is a slightly built older man driving around young women, and he bears a striking resemblance to the PM. The 25-minute, must-see video was viewed more than 261,000 times in less than 24 hours after it was posted on the Manager website at about 8pm on Wednesday, and there were reportedly hundreds of thousands of "clicks" on other websites where it was being featured. With rumours flying around that the scandalous footage would soon be pulled from cyber space, some people hurriedly burned it onto CDs and spread them around. The footage, shot by an unknown cameraman between March 22 and 27 this year, has become the talk of the town - probably because the man in it looks very much like the embattled PM Somchai Wongsawat, a brother-in-law of Thaksin. The clip is presented in four parts. The first, taken on March 22, shows the man picking up a woman in her 20s, in front of a convenience store, in his red Mercedes. The couple have dinner at a restaurant serving southern-style Thai dishes, giving more fuel to those who believe the man is Somchai, who is a native of Nakhon Si Thammarat. The second part features the same man driving a BMW to a love motel after picking up another woman from a house on March 24. In the third part, the man, who is wearing eyeglasses, is shown parking his white Lexus SUV at a restaurant where he has lunch with his wife, according to a female narrator who called the man the "target". The "wife" in the footage looks like Thaksin's younger sister, Yaowapa. When asked about the unusual footage yesterday, Somchai - who drives a Lexus SUV, a Mercedes and a BMW - refused to comment. He just smiled and hurriedly walked inside the

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=131737

and

http://www.manager.co.th/Politics/ViewNews...D=9510000128662

Edited by sriracha john

Journalist, yes, the army should not stage coups, having said that, the situation in 2006 warranted an exception, so the coup was generally welcomed, it wasn't seen as a self serving attempt to usurp power but a genuine move to restore the rule of law.

Thaksin had the same leeway regarding rule in the early days of his PMship, generally people let him get away with anything as long as he was percieved as working for the country. Same people who turned against him when they learned that he was busy enriching himself instead.

With so many rules and laws that are not worth the paper they are printed on, people here look for motives and intentions rather than throw law books around.

"You need to grow up a little and try to understand the concept of the rule of law."

or

"With so many rules and laws that are not worth the paper they are printed on, people here look for motives and intentions rather than throw law books around."

So which is it to be ?

Difficult to have it both ways. Same as having a law 'no coups' which can then be waivered. Isn't breaking the law saying you're doing to in order to re-establish the primacy of law an act that many people may not agree with ?

Edited by Journalist

Thaksin's amnesty will deepen divisiveness: Abhisit

Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva on Wednesday warned about a deeper wedge in society if People Power Party MPs would launch a signature campaign to endorse a petition for the royal pardon of fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra.

"Politics should trespass on the judicial process because this will erode confidence and trigger confusion," he said.

Source: The Nation - 05 November 2008

Trying to understand the rule of law concept is probably an objective all could aim for.

In my opinion those who have supported an illegal coup, a criminal junta and an incompetent puppet government, a rigged constitution, the invasion of government house by an unrepresentative mob led by charletans and opportunists with an overtly militarist and anti-democratic agenda might want to hesitate before primly lecturing others on the rule of law.Mote and beam old boy, mote and beam.