Immigration Office In Ladprao?

I want to do a 60 day extension based on visiting my wife, I have a normal 28 day "visa" that I got on arrival here. I heard that it might be possible to do this near Central Ladprao,

a Is this true?

b What's the place called and where is it exactly?

Cheers

Ranger

The one you are talking about is located where the BOI has offices. Not sure they will do yours though since it is there for BOI listed companies.

One Stop Service Center at Rasa Tower 2, 16th Floor,. 555 Phaholyothin Road,. Chatuchak

Yeah That would just be mu luck Joe, as I live about a 2 minute walk from there.... :o

I guess I will have to go to the main office, I will call in on my way past the one stop joint just in case they can help.

I have only applied for a 2 week extension before, I guess the TM7 form is used for the 60 day one as well, right?

By the way Joe, do you work in this field or have you just done a lot of these ??

Edited by TexasRanger

Do stop by there. The only thing I found when I searched for the address was from people that are doing 90 day reports there.

No I just spend to much time on the computer. I do like helping other people because I have had to figure things out for myself so many times. I traveled for a living for over 20 years so guess I have worked in this field.

Its also a distraction from the other things I do on the computer. Try doing an internet search for proppants.

Your help is appreciated Joe, I went to Rasa but they said I need to go to BKK immigration, no worries, will go tomorrow and see if I can get that extension.

7.23 In case of entering for

visiting a Thai wife /

husband or child.

The permission shall be

granted only one time with

the granted period not

exceeding 60 days.

(1) Have evidence affirming the

relationship and,

(2) In case of the marriage couple,

the spouse shall have the both

practical and legal relationship.

1. Application form

2. Copy of applicant’s passport

3. Copy of census registration

4. Copy of the Thai national’s ID Card

5. Copy of marriage certificate or birth

certificate

Your help is appreciated Joe, I went to Rasa but they said I need to go to BKK immigration, no worries, will go tomorrow and see if I can get that extension.

7.23 In case of entering for

visiting a Thai wife /

husband or child.

The permission shall be

granted only one time with

the granted period not

exceeding 60 days.

(1) Have evidence affirming the

relationship and,

(2) In case of the marriage couple,

the spouse shall have the both

practical and legal relationship.

1. Application form

2. Copy of applicant's passport

3. Copy of census registration

4. Copy of the Thai national's ID Card

5. Copy of marriage certificate or birth

certificate

Thanks for that, I have all those docs and hopefully tomorrow I will get the extension, fingers crossed, just can't be bothered to do a visa run really.

Proppants? That's a new one on me, why the fascination with them?

To bad about about Rasa but sort of expected.

Trying to source them for shipment to US where there is a shortage of them. Helping a business associate. Not working of course.

Good luck at immigration. Be sure and show them your Bangkok address or they might send you away. Been cases where people from outside Bangkok were told to go to a local office.

Edited by ubonjoe

Trying to source them for shipment to US where there is a shortage of them. Helping a business associate. Not working of course.

Good luck at immigration. Be sure and show them your Bangkok address or they might send you away. Been cases where people from outside Bangkok were told to go to a local office.

I got the 60 day extension today although blood pressure went up a bit after waiting for 3 hours because the useless cow whose sole job it is to give you a number and tell you where to go gave us the wrong one so we queued for ages only to be told we were in the wrong place. RAGE! :D

Anyway after being "fast tracked" :o I got the extension with no trouble. I won't be allowing my Non (O) to lapse again for sure.

All's well that end well I suppose.

I got the 60 day extension today although blood pressure went up a bit after waiting for 3 hours because the useless cow whose sole job it is to give you a number and tell you where to go gave us the wrong one so we queued for ages only to be told we were in the wrong place. RAGE! :D

Anyway after being "fast tracked" :o I got the extension with no trouble. I won't be allowing my Non (O) to lapse again for sure.

Well done TR

Nothing that a cold one can't cure or at least lower your blood pressure.

Just glad I have never had to deal with that place.

Have a good one.