Tv Usernames

TexasRanger

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like to look at the sunset and and make picture. 75 is my year of birth, same as my emails. so its thesunset75

That's advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im "Torlea"!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

Modesty, the flower of manners...

That avatar of yours cant get anymore modest then that...

There are some pretty weird and interesting usernames on this site. How did you choose yours?

welcome back TXR.

Mine cause I like chicken.

When I first saw the name RakJungTorLae I thought it should be RakTorJungLae

The name that crack me up, one is NaaiGuwnTheen, I mean don't say that to your friends, lol.

There are some pretty weird and interesting usernames on this site. How did you choose yours?

welcome back TXR.

The name that crack me up, one is NaaiGuwnTheen, I mean don't say that to your friends, lol.

Text Sent –NGT

Text Returned - พวกคุณน่ะกวนตีน บอกพวกกูกวนตีนชี้นื้วมาบอกพวกกูกวนตีน ไม่เลิกจนกว่า จะโดนตีน know what ar mean เพราะฉะนั้น ก็ยังกวนตีน Hahahaha

I was thinking of makeing that nick name u know. :o

welcome back TXR.

Text Sent –NGT

Text Returned - พวกคุณน่ะกวนตีน บอกพวกกูกวนตีนชี้นื้วมาบอกพวกกูกวนตีน ไม่เลิกจนกว่า จะโดนตีน know what ar mean เพราะฉะนั้น ก็ยังกวนตีน Hahahaha

I was thinking of makeing that nick name u know. :o

ตลกแบบกวนตีน

According to the online dictionary

Geek.

a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, esp. one who is perceived to be overly intellectual.

a computer expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often considered offensive when used by outsiders.)

a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken.

Freak

any abnormal phenomenon or product or unusual object; anomaly; aberration.

a person or animal on exhibition as an example of a strange deviation from nature; monster.

Lover

a person who is in love with another.

a person who has a sexual or romantic relationship with another.

a person with whom one conducts an extramarital sexual affair.

a person who has a strong enjoyment or liking for something, as specified: a lover of music.

a person who loves, esp. a person who has or shows a warm and general affectionate regard for others: a lover of mankind.

I like to look at the sunset and and make picture. 75 is my year of birth, same as my emails. so its thesunset75

That’s advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im “Torlea”!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

Is that what it means? and all this time I thought it meant I love to play with myself.

Because I really love..love..love..to eat green apple...na sii

Ate in every day, in many forms....

And I know it is also good for health... :D

But its pink apple! :o

Right, it's pink....

The green one has gone into my tummy in every day, I don't have it left to put into my avatar..sorry.. :D