Yoga Classes In Southside Chiang Mai?

Dustoff

~

Kinda personal classes preferred and somewhere around the airport/Hangdong area.

Thanks

Hey, Dusty!

Have you checked the Ayurvedic place in Mu Baan Wang Tan? I have driven by but never stopped. I don't know if it's open yet, but there used to be a sign with phone numbers there.

There is also a place just south of the Somoeng intersection on the Hang Dong Road. It has its own official looking road sign, so it might be something.

MSPain

~

Kinda personal classes preferred and somewhere around the airport/Hangdong area.

Thanks

Hey, Dusty!

Have you checked the Ayurvedic place in Mu Baan Wang Tan? I have driven by but never stopped. I don't know if it's open yet, but there used to be a sign with phone numbers there.

There is also a place just south of the Somoeng intersection on the Hang Dong Road. It has its own official looking road sign, so it might be something.

MSPain

DUSTOFF:

A quick little bit of late night research proved my errors. The one I mentioned with a road sign apparently is a self-healing, spritual kind of place. However, the Ayurvedic one in Wang Tan is certainly your closest bet. And there is another quasi-famous (???) yoga dude that is supposed to be approximately 8 km South on the Hang Dong Rd. That should be in your area also.

MSPain

~

Thanks

Hi Dustoff !

A few days ago an advertising flag was errected outside a big house on the road from Hangdong Market to Baan Tawai (about halfway) with sign โยคะ (Yoga) and tel. Number.

I pass this place everyday, this evening I will write down the no. and mail to you.

Wish you good sucess Leo

Although the high flag has been removed, there is still a smaller sign (heading to Baan Tawai on the right hand side).

Sign says : Yoga 650 Baht per month (in Thai) Tel. No. 081-8841481

And what was that about the ass which keeps the lawn trimmed? :o

Although the high flag has been removed, there is still a smaller sign (heading to Baan Tawai on the right hand side).

Sign says : Yoga 650 Baht per month (in Thai) Tel. No. 081-8841481

And what was that about the ass which keeps the lawn trimmed? :D

Thanks Tawai, my wife will check it out altho she is still hoping for something closer to home which is Ban Wang Tan kinda behind the new Macro on Hangdong Road.

You didn't think I was going to do that stuff, did you? :o

The comment about the ass was aimed at ThaiPauly who was being an ass.. (GREAT visit last night, TP - thanks!)