What Exactly Is 90 Days

I am just finalising my flight for the 04/03/09, I will be staying on a 60 day tourist visa that I will extend by 30 days, locally in Thailand.

How does this work exactly, if I arrive on the 05/03/08 (overnight flight), does my return flight have to be the 04/06/08 3 Calendar months or the 02/06/08 exactly 90 days.

Also can anyone confirm, after this trip I will be staying in the UK 3 months and will repeat the above, am I correct I can do that on the Tourist Visa again on the 05/09/08, providing I do not exceed 6 months within a year.

Thanks for any help.

David. :o

I am just finalising my flight for the 04/03/09, I will be staying on a 60 day tourist visa that I will extend by 30 days, locally in Thailand.

How does this work exactly, if I arrive on the 05/03/08 (overnight flight), does my return flight have to be the 04/06/08 3 Calendar months or the 02/06/08 exactly 90 days.

Also can anyone confirm, after this trip I will be staying in the UK 3 months and will repeat the above, am I correct I can do that on the Tourist Visa again on the 05/09/08, providing I do not exceed 6 months within a year.

Exactly 90 days, including the day you arrive , if it's late in the evening but before midnight when you pass immigration.

You can do tourist visas 'back to back', there is no 6 month limitation (max 90 days in 6 months from your first entry is for Tourist Visa Exempt 30 day entries only)

90 days is the number. That includes your first day and you must leave on the 90th day.

There is no restriction on the total amount of time you can spend in the country on a tourist visa over any amount of time. There is no 6 month rule.

Actually it splits the difference, you will be stamped until 3 Jun 09 :o Check out the 90 day calculator at the top of this forum.

You can do a tourist visa as often as you like, it is only the visa exemption (30 day stamp) that is limited to a total of 90 days in a 6 month period :D

Actually it splits the difference, you will be stamped until 3 Jun 09 :o Check out the 90 day calculator at the top of this forum.

You can do a tourist visa as often as you like, it is only the visa exemption (30 day stamp) that is limited to a total of 90 days in a 6 month period :D

My spreadsheet calculation gives 2 June 2009 as the latest departure date from Thailand.

post-21260-1227886107_thumb.png

--

Maestro

Actually it splits the difference, you will be stamped until 3 Jun 09 :D Check out the 90 day calculator at the top of this forum.

My spreadsheet calculation gives 2 June 2009 as the latest departure date from Thailand.

post-21260-1227886107_thumb.png

--

Maestro

I have no argument with your calculation Maestro.

Evidently the TV '90 Day Calculator' calculates a different 90 day period :o