Most Valuable Contributor

pnustedt

As the year draws to an end who has been the most valuable contributor to TV in 2004?

I thought about making a poll but that would be too restrictive - some I think of are Scouse, Lopburi, of course DrPP and Random Chances for farmers. Who's your favourite?

And the winner is . . . .

I think that anyone, regardless of how many posts that they have, who takes the time to help a fellow member out is a valuable contributor.

But extra credit to Scouse and Lopburi on the visa forums for their often detailed, self-experienced, no-nonsense replies. Also my hats off to them for replying to the same questions asked time and time again.

I'm sure there're other just as valuable members on other forums that I don't look at i.e. Health, Sports, Gay, Women's, Pattaya, etc. who deserve some recognition too.

:o

Who's your favourite?

If I were forced to just choose one or a small group, then I would have to say all of the gang who contribute such outstanding posts in the Thai Language section. I cannot count on my fingers and toes the number of things that I've learned from them this year.

(Apologies in advance if I leave anyone out) In no particular order, this list includes but is not limited to Snowleopard, RichardW, Sabaijai, Boon Mee, Firefoxx, Meadish and Loong.

Thanks all ...... Cheers!

Spee

:o

lopburi3 get's my vote.

Absolutely dedicated to all the questions really concerning Thai Visa.

Oh, and btw, realized this new feature under "Who is viewing the post"

Whenever I see lop is there with dots under his nick, I know, he is on the case already. :o

Lop, 100%; and the doc is also up there too, the cocky so and so. Also had some good info off Scouse it has to be said. At the other end of the scale, not to bring the thread down but, IamMaiC was a bit of a ONE for non-solid info! :o

I personally think the number one person this forum could not do without is george.

A big thanks to the man who spends up to 18 hours each day researching, moderating and generally making this forum and thavisa.com homepage a better place each day!!!

thaivisa4.jpg

Although this award was not possible without all of us, we would not be here if it wasn't for george/DrPP and Huski.

I was surprised not to see my names mentioned in this thread, an oversight I'm sure!

Oh Gawd... Sorry, I forgot about you 'joe' or I would have voted for you!

but this is for Most Valuable Contributor,

not Most Valuable Constipator.

Mouse.gif

You wouldn't be trying to goad me would you. I've found a new way to avoid rude posters.

flossnix.jpg