Nakadia On Samui!

Samuian

Ah, so Samuian must be intrinsically involved in promoting this DJ rather than informing people about an entertainer he likes to see? This is such a trite and old accusation that you really should try better.

When I read the op I also thought it would be closed for advertising. But not for advertising that the DJ was on the island, but for advertising which places she will be dj-ing at. I was expecting the names of MINT, FUSION, SALINAS, & GLOW to be deleted with a note saying that people should go to her website to find the places for themselves.

But, now that the precedent has been set, the next time good ol' Bob Color or some other act is performing someplace like, say, PREMIER SPORTS BAR in Bangrak, it will be totally fine for me to post that and won't be deleted as advertising, correct? If not, why not? How is saying "Bob Color will be at Permier Sports Bar on this date" different from "DJ Nakadia will be at MINT on this date"?

AGREE there too!...actually I think as a person Nakadia is quite nice, really, having met her and had diner with her, she is great lady and REALLY do wish the best for her and hopes she has a very successful career...but that does not mean DJing is a "skill"....or even that SBK (with all very due respect for keeping our forum tidy) has a clue what "intrinsic" means. GO NAKADIA!! jing jing :o ...but please don't advertise your gigs on the forum until the rest of us can :D

AGREE there too!...actually I think as a person Nakadia is quite nice, really, having met her and had diner with her, she is great lady and REALLY do wish the best for her and hopes she has a very successful career...but that does not mean DJing is a "skill"....

She's smoking hot and I'd love to go to one of her shows for that very reason. But I think DJing is a skill. Otherwise anyone could do it and I don't think they can.

[Reason for edit: off topic/discussion of moderation removed]

Several posts have been removed and some edited for posting off topic and discussion of moderation, this post is about an event on Samui a FAN of the DJ posted, not the DJ. Now that people know the event is occurring the thread is closed as it seems there is little anyone can contribute.