Notification Of Staying In The Kingdom Over 90 Days

I'm new to this. I have a retirement visa. On the web site of Immigration Department, Announcement Bangkok Immigration Department

I found this regarding notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

"If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enter, the day count start at 0 in every case."

I have to report give my notification before the end of January 2009, but I will go abroad and re-enter before that date, do this mean

that I don't need to give this notification before the end of January? That the next 90 days start the day I re-enter Thailand?

I hope some have experience of this

Thanks

If you have an extension based on retirement (not a visa) you will not have to report if you leave before 90 days.

Your 90 day clock will start again when you return.

Thank you, yes I have an extension based on retirement, I thought it should be like that to, then I have got it verified.

If you have an extension based on retirement (not a visa) you will not have to report if you leave before 90 days.

If still on the initial O-A retirement visa and the person exits and re-enters Thailand (assuming it's multiple entry visa or it's single entry but the person got a reentry permit), wouldn't the 90 day address reporting clock start all over also for the retirement visa?

If still on the initial O-A retirement visa and the person exits and re-enters Thailand (assuming it's multiple entry visa or it's single entry but the person got a reentry permit), wouldn't the 90 day address reporting clock start all over also for the retirement visa?

For any amount of time you spend in Thailand without leaving you have to report every 90 days. Including a O-A Visa.

Thank you, yes I have an extension based on retirement, I thought it should be like that to, then I have got it verified.

Do make sure you get a re-entry permit to keep your extension of stay alive

whilst you leave Thailand.