Discussion About Change Of Visa Rules

The closing of the topic "Equality for Thai wives" raises serious questions about what Thai Visa stands for. Apparently it is alright to complain about the visa rules or to give advise about how to bend these rules. It has for example always been ok to advise people that their Thai wife can always file a fake tax income to allow her husband to stay, when that was still possible. However if one wants to discus ways to change the rules the tread is closed. It seems only negative actions are allowed, positive ways to get the rules changed in a perfectly legal way is not allowed. That is called a crusade.

I'm wondering what others find of this.

Many people that used the tax payment option for their wives had the income but could not get a letter from their embassy/consulate to prove that income so that was their only option.

I have posted a question to immigration about the husband being able to make an income declaration at tax office for foreign earned income, paying taxes and using that to show income without the need of a work permit.

From what I have read the tax office would gladly give you a tax ID, allow you to declare income and pay tax with no questions asked.

So if that was true then a person who had a wife making the imoney he could make an income declaration and use the tax receipts for his extension.