Jump to content

Visa Category?

Recommended Posts

Can someone advise me please.

A friend living in Europe recently married a lady here in Thailand. and now wants to come here to live. He has income and doesn't have to work. He is not yet at the required age for a "Retirement" visa As far as I know he would only be eligible for a Non Immigrant "O" class visa. Can anyone with more knowledge of the visa requirements advise please?

Thank you

Edited by sangfroid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He can get a single entry non-o visa at a Thai embassy/consulate and then extend it for 1 year here at immigration. He would need to show 40,000 baht income or 400,000 baht in a Thai bank for 60 days for the extension.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...