Another Tasteless Phonecard From 1-2-call

syd barrett

I attach a photograph of the latest tasteless 100 baht phonecard from 1-2-Call.

It clearly depicts a well known glam-rock-star banned from entering Thailand and three young girls, the girl in the middle looking clearly terrified, which is understandable.

I think this card design goes beyond the limits of decency. What do you think?

post-4408-1234785005_thumb.jpg

Note the rainbow banner (similar to the gay rainbow flag) is streaming out of the middle of the crack in the Atlantic ocean (the farangland divide); also note the utter bulbousness of the dual blue globes. The gas "pumps" representing global dependency on oil and/or generic pumping are either emitting the magical banner from the crack in the ocean, or they are ingesting it. The very ambiguity of it all is calculated to stimulate phone card sales and the continued artificial weakness of the Chinese Yuan.

Edited by Jingthing

Syd, thank you for highlighting the insidious dangers lurking in what 99.9999999% of the world would see as harmless fun.

It is only people with special talents who can see the deep meaning in these ostensibly innocuous everyday items.

Did you know that these special cards are programmed to surreptitiously mess with your head?

I am sure many readers will agree that the cards have indeed scrambled some peoples' minds.

Syd, thank you for highlighting the insidious dangers lurking in what 99.9999999% of the world would see as harmless fun.

It is only people with special talents who can see the deep meaning in these ostensibly innocuous everyday items.

Did you know that these special cards are programmed to surreptitiously mess with your head?

I am sure many readers will agree that the cards have indeed scrambled some peoples' minds.

:o

Its all very strange, even stranger when you watch the tv commercial....its time to go see doctor again, I suggest the OP makes an appointment too

Good to have you back,jeez it was hard work carrying this forum on my own! :o:D:D

I have confession to make. I have never before even given the cards a second glance. All part of their evil design, obviously. Subliminal messages. We are being converted into secret agents of telephony domination. Mr. Syd deserves a medal. Be aware. Study the cards!

Edited by Jingthing

I have confession to make. I have never before even given the cards a second glance. All part of their evil design, obviously. Subliminal messages. We are being converted into secret agents of telephony domination. Mr. Syd deserves a medal. Be aware. Study the cards!

Jingthing, to be honest with you, I'm flat out pushing the little buttons on my phone to get all those digits in & in the correct sequence....sometimes i work myself into a frenzie just trying to knock the top off it, woops I mean get the code in so I can get active on the phone again >>> is there really that much time in the day to sit around trying to decipher what this cheap form of art is really about?

The clouds have little sheep faces! Or do they?

I thought the part to te left was a 'flying kite', we all know what that means.

Not sure if he rounded shape to the right was a water melon or not.

...I will look more closely next time, is this alien communications again?