Non-immigrant Visa Extension In Singapore

The thing is that my 90 days are already on the way to expire and I'm planning to extend the visa in singapore. What documents will I need there and what is the guarantee that I'll get the extension there

Thanks in advance

You aren't extending the visa, you are applying for a new one. I would take the same documents you used to secure the one you currently have.

If you are over 50 or married to a Thai you could get a 1 year extension at immigration here.

Over 50 requires 65K baht income or 800K in the bank for 2 months.

Marriage is 40k and 400K.

Edit: I have merged your 2 topics.

No need for 2 topics on almsot the same subject.

The thing is that my 90 days are already on the way to expire and I'm planning to extend the visa in singapore. What documents will I need there and what is the guarantee that I'll get the extension there

Thanks in advance

I was told that they will not extend your visa in Singapore,I think you will have more luck in Penang.

Thanks in advance

I was told that they will not extend your visa in Singapore,I think you will have more luck in Penang.

They do not extend Visas at any consulate. You have tp apply for a new one.