Pay Your Tax(work Permit) Yourself, Wich Ways?

hi,

i'd like to pay my tax myself as i do in my home country but i don't know wich way i should go for.

i have a TIN(tax identification number) in thailand, do i have to go to the tax office every month and pay there in cash so i can get the receipt or can i use an electronic payment method?

i have the kasikorn banking and i see they have something regarding individual tax payment but then how will i get the receipt that the payment has been well done?

post-55039-1236221204_thumb.jpg

Don't know for Kasikorn, but for BBL you have 2 options to pay tax (Revene Dept):

1. Go to the RD website and submit the tax calculation online; if you have to pay and you are an ibanking customer then you can select a BBL logo on the screen and it routes the website back to BBL's logon page where you put in your own logon details; following that it will set up a payment screen with all the tax payment info on it and you just select your a/c number and confirm. You can print the transaction confirmation from the screen. The website itself routes back to RD to confirm the payment to them as well.

or

2. Go to the RD website and submit the tax calculation online, then get a bill payment reference number, which you can then use to pay via branch counter, atm or ibanking, call center etc at a later time. Obviously branch, atm and ibanking can print receipts, but not the call center.

hi aurelius,

thanks for the reply, i just had a look at the revenue department website again but i don't find anything that seems to allow me to pay the tax online.

would you have the link to the page/service please?