Maps Of Location Of Immigration Offices In Thailand

This link is the old location of Immigration office in Korat.

If you know the correect site please help us to correct it.

This is what you need to do:

1. On GoogleMaps, double-click on the exact spot. This will centre the map on that spot.

2. Top right of the map, click on “Link”

3. Copy the highlighted text under “Paste link in email or IM”

4. Paste that text into your reply in this thread.

Thanks,

Mario2008.

Mario. That has been updated already.

...Question about Chiang Mai office:

The placemark is now in the middle in front of two buildings. Which of these two buildings is the immigration office?...

I believe the above question is still open. I’d rather put my placemark on a building than on a tree. Can anybody identify which building is the immigration office?

20090330%20Chiang%20Mai%20Immigration%20office.png

--

Maestro

...I hope to be at the TAk Immigration office in June for an update. :o:D

If you have digital camera or a camera on your mobile phone, please take a photo of the building where the immigration office is and post it here. I’d like to add it to the description on the placemark.

20090330%20Tak%20immigration%20office.png

--

Maestro

Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat)

The website of the immigration bureau does not list the office in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). Who can give me the full mailing address and phone number of this office, in English and Thai, to add to the description of the placemark on the ThaiVisa map of immigration offices? A photo of the building would be nice, too.

20090330%20Nakhon%20Ratchasima%20immigration%20office.png

--

Maestro

The website of the immigration bureau does not list the office in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). Who can give me the full mailing address and phone number of this office, in English and Thai, to add to the description of the placemark on the ThaiVisa map of immigration offices? A photo of the building would be nice, too.

20090330%20Nakhon%20Ratchasima%20immigration%20office.png

--

Maestro

North Eastern Region Immigration Center

TOT Public Co. Ltd. Office

118 Moo 10, Mitraphap Road,

Tambon Khok Kruat,

Amphoe Muang,

Nakhon Ratchasima 30280

Thailand

Phone: 044-465342

Kanchanaburi location is up now.

If any one knows where this is:-

Sangkhla Buri Immigration Checkpoint

314 Moo 3

Tambol Nongku

Amphoe Sangkhla Buri,

Changwat Kanchanaburi 71240

Please let me know, if not, then a trip up there in May I think. Thank you.

Your truly,

Kan Win :o

Edited by Maestro
Added link - Maestro

If the building next door, on the right of your placemark is the Post Office and before the sharp corner then you are correct. The building to your left then should be the Police Station :o

I should know, been there and parked me car in the Post Office car park (whilst visiting once a year until I got me PR from there) and bought a stamp collection in a frame. It is still hanging on our wall in Kan :D

I think 'Maestro', you are spot on :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I can't believe I did it. I managed to embed a live Google map in a post, and with some tweaking have it open in a new window or browser tab when you click on "View Larger Map". But will I remember tomorrow how I did it? Better write a SOP before I go to bed.

View Larger Map

--

Maestro

Metropolitan Bangkok

I put the Metropolitan Bangkok office on the map but am not sue if I got the right spot for the placemark. Could somebody please check?

20090330%20Metropolitan%20Bangkok%20immigration%20office.png

--

Maestro

It is correct. If the pin could be put on the lower right front corner of building it would indicate the entrance.

...I hope to be at the TAk Immigration office in June for an update. :o:D

If you have digital camera or a camera on your mobile phone, please take a photo of the building where the immigration office is and post it here. I’d like to add it to the description on the placemark.

--

Maestro

No problem

Mae Sai

I suspect that the placemark on the ThaiVisa Map of immigration offices is in the wrong place, ie where the border checkpoint is:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...2013f19e9a20a84

The Chiang Rai map posted here in the Chiang Forum has it farther South and is more like in Tambon Wiang Phang Kham, the address given on the immgration web site:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&i...bdb3449b5996c0b

Any objection to moving it to the place where the Chiang Rai forum has it?

--

Maestro

P.S. A map of the border checkpoints will be a separate project and a separate map for us in the near future.

Nan

This is an important question about the current location of the Nan Immigration Office.

First, I was given these coordinates by a member:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...=16&iwloc=A

Promptly, another member informed me that the office had moved to this new location:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...008261&z=18

Today, a member living in the service area of the Nan Immigration Office kindly sent me a copy of the notice he received back from the Suan Phlu office in Bangkok after he had sent his latest 90-day address report there:

post-21260-1239191821_thumb.jpg

Question: which of the following two addresses is the correct current mailing address:

1. Address given on the immigration website:

117 Moo.4

Tumbol Chaiyasatarn

Amphoe Mueang

Changwat Nan 55000

117 หมู่ 4

ต.ไชยสถาน

อ.เมือง จ.น่าน 55000

2. Address given by Suan Phlu immigration office in writing to a ThaiVisa member:

post-21260-1239192292_thumb.jpg

--

Maestro

I looked at Google map and compared the Thai place names. If I read this correctly, the address mailed by the Suan Phlu office to a ThaiVisa member is Tambon Pha Sing, Amphoe Mueang, Nan, which is the old address and no longer valid. Members who have personally visited the office at the new address in Tambon Chaiya Sathan, aka Tumbol Chaiyasatarn, is the currently valid address.

--

Maestro

I looked at Google map and compared the Thai place names. If I read this correctly, the address mailed by the Suan Phlu office to a ThaiVisa member is Tambon Pha Sing, Amphoe Mueang, Nan, which is the old address and no longer valid. Members who have personally visited the office at the new address in Tambon Chaiya Sathan, aka Tumbol Chaiyasatarn, is the currently valid address.

--

Maestro

This is the address my wife sent documents to. She had it confirmed by Nan - immigration because of the move to a new office.

117 Moo.4

Tumbol Chaiyasatarn

Amphoe Mueang

Changwat Nan 55000

Thank you for the confirmation, Mario.

And if somebody wants to address it in Thai, copy and paste this:

ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง

117 หมู่ 4

ต.ไชยสถาน

อ.เมือง

จ.น่าน 55000

--

Maestro

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed today that with the many embedded maps this topic is opening slowly. I am now going to replace some maps with simple links to speed up the loading of the page.

--

Maestro

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mario. I have until the 29th of My to get all my paper work in. I had no idea that they even had the incorrect adress in the first place. One would hope that they changed the address soon otherwise, I would hate to see how many people would be pissed off for having to pay a minimum of 5,000 baht fee or less (The fine of overdue notification, not less than 5,000 baht)

• 1 month later...
...I hope to be at the TAk Immigration office in June for an update. :):D

--

Maestro

No problem

I went up on Friday 12th June and the road from Tak is a nice pretty drive apart form the broken down trucks usually in the centre lane.

The Immigration centre is past the bridge entrance on the left side about 1/2 way down.

There was parking outside when I was there.

The hours are from 08.30 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.30.

I got there during their lunch break with my wife so we had a cheap and cheerful snack about 30 metres from Immigration.

After lunch we went in and there were 10 or so Chinese so I went to sit down and one of the officers asked my wife what I wanted.

She explained that all I wanted this time was information on what was required for a Non Imm O extension to support a Thai so she wrote down all the information required.

Unfortunately it is all in Thai and she is out today but I will get her to explain and follow it up with a further post later.

From what I saw of the staff there they seem to be farang friendly but I will find out next month when I go up for the extension.

I have to go to Bangkok to get a letter from the embassy confirming my pensions unless I can get one from the British Consulate in Chiang Mai ( does anyone know if this is possible?).

For me it is a 200 km trip each way plus the 800km round trip to Bangkok for the letters.

Some photos of the place IF I can manage to work out how to add them

post-5614-1244871917_thumb.jpg

post-5614-1244872237_thumb.jpg

post-5614-1244874764_thumb.jpg

GPS location (on the steps)

N 016 41.487

E 098 31.111

I don't know how to add this information to the google map unfortunately

Chers

Bill

post-5614-1244872531_thumb.jpg

Edited by billd766

Thanks for the photo's, we can use them so other people can easily identify the right building.

Don't worry about your extension. I found Tak immigration always extremly friendly and never had any problems. Once I forgot a document and they just told me to simply mail it to them when I got home.

...Some photos of the place...GPS location (on the steps)

N 016 41.487

E 098 31.111

I don't know how to add this information to the google map unfortunately...

You remembered! Thank you very much. I have now added the photo to the placemark information and given you credit for it:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...096e99fdc2c197c

--

Maestro

...Some photos of the place...GPS location (on the steps)

N 016 41.487

E 098 31.111

I don't know how to add this information to the google map unfortunately...

You remembered! Thank you very much. I have now added the photo to the placemark information and given you credit for it:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...096e99fdc2c197c

--

Maestro

'Twas my pleasure and from I have seen of the staff up there they seem to be genuinely friendly.

Wife still out though