Thai Man Breaks Penis Is Heavy Morning Erection

george

It's a snap! Busted boner puts owner in sick bay

PHUKET CITY: -- Vachira Phuket Hospital on Wednesday morning received a transfer patient in a lot of pain from a somewhat embarrassing illness – a broken penis.

Being transferred from Patong Hospital as he was, one might assume that the patient had done the damage in an over-energetic nocturnal romp.

However, the patient – a 28-year-old Phang Nga native who understandably wished for his name not to be published – insisted that the damage was self inflicted during an attempt to subdue a morning erection before going to work on a parasailing boat off Patong Beach.

The patient said that to try and get rid of the erection he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently. This normally did the trick and he had successfully used the strategy since childhood, but on this occasion he heard a loud crack like that of a breaking twig.

“This time I got a strange feeling like I’d torn a muscle. It hurt very much and started to swell. At first I didn’t tell anyone...but then I couldn’t stand it any longer so I went to the doctor.

“When I got to Patong Hospital, the doctor took me to the x-ray room and gave me medicine to reduce the swelling. He also stuck a tube up my penis so I could pee, but none of this really helped.

The doctor decided to transfer me to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further treatment as my penis was still very swollen – about four times as big as usual. The doctor gave me more anti-inflammatory drugs, but said that if it didn't get better he woulf have to operate to remove the blood trapped in it,” he said.

The patient was sure his member would still work after it healed because even at the height of the swelling he still suffered from unexpected erections. These were extremely painful, he said.

The patient said that he wanted to emphasize that he didn’t snap his penis to punish his girlfriend, or because she wouldn’t have sex with him. Also, the persistent erection wasn’t because he was over-sexed, as reported by at least one newspaper.

Dr Rewat Wisarutwetch, Director of the Department of Medical Services, said that to break one’s own penis would be no easy matter. Owing to the high concentration of nerve endings, the pain caused by the amount of force needed to break the organ would be too great.

Usually broken penises are caused by rough sex, he added.

The standard treatment is a combination of painkillers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs – and a catheter for patients who are unable to urinate.

After a broken phallus has healed fully, it is able to function normally again, Dr Rewat said.

Men who suffer from very high sex drives, or have morning erections that refuse to die down, should consult a doctor who can help get the member back under control. This is normally done by prescribing drugs such as Valium.

-- Phuket Gazette 2009-03-21

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was scoffing at this article until I read the line about most broken members happening during rough sex..... I just realised a few times I've almost done this, going very fast and pull out just a tad too far and then try to slam back in, bumping my head on the way from missing and almost bending in half.... whoa close one. I'm gonna be more careful if this is what can happen!

Yeah, it would seem the best recourse is to finish the job

said private organ was expecting to do in the morning.

Trying to snap it over brutally seems ill advised at best,

and a waste at worst. Isn't there typically some lady round these parts

more than happy to find a young man in in this JUST such a debilitated state!

I was scoffing at this article until I read the line about most broken members happening during rough sex..... I just realised a few times I've almost done this, going very fast and pull out just a tad too far and then try to slam back in, bumping my head on the way from missing and almost bending in half.... whoa close one. I'm gonna be more careful if this is what can happen!

Thats where you are going wrong.

It's your DICK that goes in, not your head.

:o

Trying to snap it over brutally seems ill advised at best,

maybe you shouldn't knock it until you have tried it - he says he uses that method most mornings successfully , obviously was a little over eager this morning :o

there is no accounting for taste :D

Thats where you are going wrong.

It's your DICK that goes in, not your head.

I suspect drunken cowgirl position cause the most such injuries!

PHUKET CITY: -- Vachira Phuket Hospital on Wednesday morning received a transfer patient in a lot of pain from a somewhat embarrassing illness – a broken penis.

Being transferred from Patong Hospital as he was, one might assume that the patient had done the damage in an over-energetic nocturnal romp.

However, the patient – a 28-year-old Phang Nga native who understandably wished for his name not to be published – insisted that the damage was self inflicted during an attempt to subdue a morning erection before going to work on a parasailing boat off Patong Beach.

The patient said that to try and get rid of the erection he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently. This normally did the trick and he had successfully used the strategy since childhood, but on this occasion he heard a loud crack like that of a breaking twig.

“This time I got a strange feeling like I’d torn a muscle. It hurt very much and started to swell. At first I didn’t tell anyone...but then I couldn’t stand it any longer so I went to the doctor.

“When I got to Patong Hospital, the doctor took me to the x-ray room and gave me medicine to reduce the swelling. He also stuck a tube up my penis so I could pee, but none of this really helped.

The doctor decided to transfer me to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further treatment as my penis was still very swollen – about four times as big as usual. The doctor gave me more anti-inflammatory drugs, but said that if it didn't get better he woulf have to operate to remove the blood trapped in it,” he said.

The patient was sure his member would still work after it healed because even at the height of the swelling he still suffered from unexpected erections. These were extremely painful, he said.

The patient said that he wanted to emphasize that he didn’t snap his penis to punish his girlfriend, or because she wouldn’t have sex with him. Also, the persistent erection wasn’t because he was over-sexed, as reported by at least one newspaper.

Dr Rewat Wisarutwetch, Director of the Department of Medical Services, said that to break one’s own penis would be no easy matter. Owing to the high concentration of nerve endings, the pain caused by the amount of force needed to break the organ would be too great.

Usually broken penises are caused by rough sex, he added.

The standard treatment is a combination of painkillers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs – and a catheter for patients who are unable to urinate.

After a broken phallus has healed fully, it is able to function normally again, Dr Rewat said.

Men who suffer from very high sex drives, or have morning erections that refuse to die down, should consult a doctor who can help get the member back under control. This is normally done by prescribing drugs such as Valium.

:D I don't know what would be "broken" because, unless he has a rather unusual anatomy, there are no bones in the human penis.

However, I can accept that it was really a blood vessal that was torn. The only reason it would be erect anyhow would be that it was engorged with blood. He either tore a muscle, or possibly tore a blood vessal and blood is now leaking.

Does seem to be a rather violent way to "treat" his problem however.

Rather sounds like an "urban myth" to me.

I remember 25 years at least back, when a Thai man in Bangkok had a continuing erection for so long they had to hospitalize him. This went on for over two weeks, the then Bangkok Post newspaper kept track of his problem with headlines like, "Day 9, And XXXX Still Erect".

15 Members reading this topic. :o

This line caught my eye, "he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently. This normally did the trick and he had successfully used the strategy since childhood,"

If it took two hands to grab it even during childhood...................

15 Members reading this topic. :o

Oh come on!

I don't know what would be "broken" because, unless he has a rather unusual anatomy, there are no bones in the human penis.

"Q. If there is no bone, what breaks in the penis?

A. According to Dr. Levine, the penis contains ligaments and cartilage. Although there is no bone, a penile fracture occurs when the ligaments are torn. This is just as painful as a broken bone." Source: AssociatedContent

Probably more then you want to hear but 4-Mens Health

Surprising how many hits there are with Google on "broken penis". :o

...The patient said that to try and get rid of the erection he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently....

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything. He was clearly doing something else that he is too embarrassed to say.

well done,you have balls man..anything else you'd like to share??(just kidding..that was plenty info enough)

This line caught my eye, "he had grabbed his penis around the mid-section with both hands and bent it violently. This normally did the trick and he had successfully used the strategy since childhood,"

If it took two hands to grab it even during childhood...................

That's not a bit of envy I detect creeping in is it PB? :o

The doctor decided to transfer me to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further treatment as my penis was still very swollen – about four times as big as usual. The doctor gave me more anti-inflammatory drugs, but said that if it didn't get better he woulf have to operate to remove the blood trapped in it," he said.

I'll have some of that, but no pain please :o

If he grabbed it with both hands, either it's a big penis or he has really small hands!

I have a feeling he's telling the truth. If I were going to lie, I think I would come up with something better than he did.

I don't think normal wanking would normally break it. However creative wanking such as with vacuum cleaners and such like would be risky. I think men are fascinated with this story because it is a common phobia. One thing I wonder about, would rougher kinds of sex like anal sex be more likely to cause breakage?

The same thing happened to my mate Shaun years ago during rough sex ,I feel so sorry for this bloke but I have not laughed so much in ages almost as funny as the thai bloke found dead with has jeans round has ankles wearing a condom after being bitten by a snake :o

I don't think normal wanking would normally break it. However creative wanking such as with vacuum cleaners and such like would be risky. I think men are fascinated with this story because it is a common phobia...

Not a phobia, mate - I like this story because it is so unbelievable. How can you start to bend your cock and not stop when it starts to hurt? Unbelieveable.

No, he was shagging a life-size picture of his favourite soap star that was stuck on the wall of his shower, and whose private parts were lined up with a hole in the wall, and he was so soapy he slipped and ouch! You really have to be careful not to use too much soap or maybe put a rubber mat down so you don't start sliding away from the wall with each thrust. I can be quite tricky.

Or so I've heard.

<ahem>

Men who suffer from very high sex drives, or have morning erections that refuse to die down, should consult a doctor who can help get the member back under control.

Getting your member under control. :D

I heard from a mate who was in hospital with broken arms that the trick nurses use to flatten the phallus when he perks up during a bed bath is to whip down the foreskin and flick the bell-end hard :o