Mae Rim Resort -social Membership

bluweyze

IIf anyone in the Mae Rim area is interested my recently opened resort - 'Away Suansawan Resort' has started annual social membership.

The benefits are:

- use of 2 swimming pools, both with jacuzzi;

- air-conditioned fitness room with rowing machine, bike, treadmill, cross-trainer, multi-gym, hand weights and exercise ball.

- sauna

- 20% discount on the Kasorn Spa (recently described by a leading Thai Spa Group as 'beautiful but the prices are too cheap'

- 20% discount on Escape Restaurant and Bar (inside and outside restaurants and bars both with live TV sports)

The resort is set in a beautiful location on 25 rai of gardens, lake and ponds.

The cost for one year's membership is:

Single- 3,000 baht

Joint- 5,000 baht

Family 6,000 baht ( 2 adults and up to 3 children)

Alternatively escape the city and breathe clean air for the weekend by staying at the resort. Discounted packages are available.

Click the advertising banner above to get the website or telephone 053 044 095 for more information

post-24101-1237800053_thumb.jpg

post-24101-1237800160_thumb.jpg

post-24101-1237800220_thumb.jpg

post-24101-1237800287_thumb.jpg

post-24101-1237800355_thumb.jpg

Got a website?

Should get someone who knows about doing websites. This example, to me, does not suggest experienced and professonal staff at your business :o

Edited by Ajarn

Got a website?

Should get someone who knows about doing websites. This example, to me, does not suggest experienced and professonal staff at your business :o

eeeerrrrr, Ajarn

Click the advertising banner above to get the website
:D :D

Got a website?

Ajarn, you should get someone professional to show you the banner just below Meal's On Wheel of which you use so very often.

THats is the link to his website.

Looks extremely nice and good annual rates for the spa. Too far from ho,e for me to be a member unfortunately but the very best of luck with everything :o

thank you for the kind thoughts. It is a crazy time to invest in a tourist business here buy I'm hoping things will get better

It looks like a beautiful resort. Looks like a nice place for a weekend meal with the family - beautiful drive, not too far from the city and safe for the kids to run around.

Have you been listed on any of the big internet booking sites, such as Asiarooms? I believe it will help with finding customers.

It looks like a beautiful resort. Looks like a nice place for a weekend meal with the family - beautiful drive, not too far from the city and safe for the kids to run around.

Have you been listed on any of the big internet booking sites, such as Asiarooms? I believe it will help with finding customers.

It's great for families. Yes it is in asiaroooms and other internet booking sites.

Thanks for the nice comments

I don't get it...!! Is Bluesky a SPONSOR to be able to post advertising like this ...? The one time I tried to promote my B&B on TV Ieverybody came down on me that I would be removed from TV if I did it again.....This is the 2nd time I see Bluesky promoting his business here ....Please enlighten me ... If Blusky is a sponsor or not

Okay, got the website info. My other comments were regarding the lack of quality in the annoucement. All this I[/size]I and your pictures are way too big for easy fast viewing

Hey I plead guilty at not being able to post properly I just did my best

Okay, got the website info. My other comments were regarding the lack of quality in the annoucement. All this I[/size]I and your pictures are way too big for easy fast viewing

Hey I plead guilty at not being able to post properly I just did my best

Don't worry - the only thing that ajarn teaches is negativity.

I might be interested, but I can't find a map on either the website or the E-brochure that would allow me to drive there. Please post a more detailed map OP and I'll come see you. TIA

Ok I'm going to try to post the map. If it doesn't work please PM me and I'll email you it. We look forward to you visiting, the staff will happily show you around

I don't think it worked. Directions are go through Mae rim turn left on the Samoeng road ( towards Elephant camp) after 3.5 Kms turn right after Monkey centre then first right again. it is well signposted, lok for the green signs.

Edited by bluweyze

I might be interested, but I can't find a map on either the website or the E-brochure that would allow me to drive there. Please post a more detailed map OP and I'll come see you. TIA

OK trying to send the map again this time as Jpeg

It worked but I think you need to click on it to get a decent size

post-24101-1237881551_thumb.jpg

Edited by bluweyze

Ok I'm going to try to post the map. If it doesn't work please PM me and I'll email you it. We look forward to you visiting, the staff will happily show you around

I don't think it worked. Directions are go through Mae rim turn left on the Samoeng road ( towards Elephant camp) after 3.5 Kms turn right after Monkey centre then first right again. it is well signposted, lok for the green signs.

Thanks, nice map. Anyhow, found it today on my own. The wife and I will be in in the next few weeks to see you.

I went out today for a look, piece of cake to find. Turn right before the gas station and follow the signs.

I went out today for a look, piece of cake to find. Turn right before the gas station and follow the signs.

Yeah, easy to find. I think its the former Paradise Resort though nicely upgraded.

sauna question...

Is it a dry sauna or a steam or both ( I do see a water pouring device on the bench.) ?

I love the cough producing, menthol sensing, gushes of pure beautiful steam..beautiful, beautiful life giving steam..skin cleansing, lung cleansing, sinus clearing beautiful steam.

Got a website?

eeeerrrrr, Ajarn

Click the advertising banner above to get the website
:D :D

It's those pills again Nienke... :D

Edited by john b good

sauna question...

Is it a dry sauna or a steam or both ( I do see a water pouring device on the bench.) ?

I love the cough producing, menthol sensing, gushes of pure beautiful steam..beautiful, beautiful life giving steam..skin cleansing, lung cleansing, sinus clearing beautiful steam.

It is a dry sauna but water can be poured on the hot 'coals'. There is a proper steam room in the spa.

C'mon Ajarn.

First of all you couldn't even see them and now they are "way too big"

No pleasing some people it seems :o

Edited by john b good

Yeah, easy to find. I think its the former Paradise Resort though nicely upgraded.

Correct- it was formerly Paradise Spa Resort but it has been extensively ( and expensively) upgraded in nearly everything (especially service!)

Correct- it was formerly Paradise Spa Resort but it has been extensively ( and expensively) upgraded in nearly everything (especially service!)

You mean someone actually visited the Paradise Resort?!?

C'mon Ajarn.

I can and could see the pictures. Too big to see easily and quickly.

I'm just making a suggestion on how he can improve himself here.

If you don't like it, then tough shit :D

C'mon Ajarn.

I can and could see the pictures. Too big to see easily and quickly.

I'm just making a suggestion on how he can improve himself here.

If you don't like it, then tough shit :D

The education shines through yet again. Stick a picture of a cheeseburger and fries on the site and hey pesto lovely website. :D