I'm Thinking Of...

aughie

I thinking of buying a bar, exporting the real red bull, buying a condo next to the nana, sticking to farang food served at my hotel, taking two seats on the bus so i can put my feet up, cutting off my gf's cousins right when their buzz is getting good, sleeping with my gf's roomates, running out on my tab at dave's and covering all the angles in general. How about YOU?

Edited by aughie

I thinking of buying a bar, exporting the real red bull, buying a condo next to the nana, sticking to farang food served at my hotel, taking two seats on the bus so i can put my feet up, cutting off my gf's cousins right when their buzz is getting good, sleeping with my gf's roomates, running out on my tab at dave's and covering all the angles in general.  How about YOU?

I'm wondering if my gf really gave up her bar job, if the lady in the market really gave me the lowest price, if I pay a barfine after midnight is it good till next midnight, if I can live here forever on my severance pay from my last factory job, if I can fool myself into thinking I'm a real teacher, if that 20yr old girl really thinks my 54yr old self is hansom, and if I ask any of these questions will the sensible, sober folks at thaivisa give me the rational advice I need? :o

cv

I thinking of buying a bar, exporting the real red bull, buying a condo next to the nana, sticking to farang food served at my hotel, taking two seats on the bus so i can put my feet up, cutting off my gf's cousins right when their buzz is getting good, sleeping with my gf's roomates, running out on my tab at dave's and covering all the angles in general.  How about YOU?

Bloody H*ll aughie .... what have you smoked today?

I'm been thinking lately why the local handyman (Chang) has to sleep with my wife during the daytime. My wife said that he's waiting for the materials to put up a shelf in the bedroom. Yeah, sure. But waiting for two weeks? :D

And why does he have to size up a tiling job several times in the bathroom everytime my wife has a shower? It's good to see that he's conscientious to do things right but leaving his 'sizing up' tools lying around the bathroom floor only results in my wife groaning and moaning in pain when she obviously steps on them. :o

I feel something is going on, but it's so damned hard to get a good handyman. :D

Edited by Gazza