Corp Bond Funds Or Where To Park Money In Los

Does anyone have any good ideas on where to park money in Thailand. I have looked at the Bkk Bank website and they have corp bond mutual funds listed, but when I tried to talk to them at the Siam Branch they told me "even Thai people have a difficult time figuring out how to buy these mutual funds" I ask them what the interest rate was on these funds as the website did not have that information, and they just looked at me with a blank stare. I went to the Emporium Bkk Bank branch and ask to see someone about mutual funds and they directed me to a nice lady's desk and she tried to sell me some kind of insurance.

I have a stock account here with Bualaung Securities here in Thailand and was considering buying a property fund (REIT) but wanted to look into corp bonds funds, my stock broker is just a order taker and no one there seems to be able to speak enough English to help me either. I may just look for another broker but thought the corp bond mutual funds might be worth a shot through one of the major banks... :o