Wishes For Songkran --- Happy Thai New Year

sbk

I wish that the accident rate would drop, the police would do some effective policing on drunk driving and that people can have fun without killing each other. :o

What's your wish for this Songkran?

I wish that the accident rate would drop, the police would do some effective policing on drunk driving and that people can have fun without killing each other. :o

my wishes are to still go out but remain dry,and i will have about as much success as your wishes sbk,but its nice to have them nontheless.happy songkran.

unfortunatly, a drunk driver traveling at 40 Km hour abd then being hit with a super jet of water aint going to help the situation :o

but agree, the core route to the problem is the police to inforcing enough the rules,

To be able to find a <deleted>*cking hotel on Koh Samet that isn't fully booked would be nice. :o

try wong duan beach,resort at the end of beach(same name) three years ago stayed there,beautiful white sand,clear blue water.very nice.enough bars restuarants on the beach but no DJ head banging music.found places to play ping pong/pool,bbq food on the beach.a couple of small convenience stores,one had an ATM.did n't go anywhere for 4 days,it was fantastic.

I wish that my supplies do not run out while I stay indoors for a week trying to avoid the mayhem.

Friday the 10th = Supermarket day: extra bread, eggs, milk, meat, ice cream, water, booze... I'll be stocking up BIG time! :o

My Wish is that you all post your Songkran Photo :o

----------------------------------------------------------

Thai Visa Songkran Photo Competition

Sponsored by George, Thai Visa

As this is a special time of the year here in Thailand, Songkran Festival, Goerge has very graciously offered

sponsorship with prizes of .........................

Please post your photo in here:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-Visa-So...mp-t255786.html

A few sample shots are in post #2 just to get you in the mood for this Songkran Festival.

Sawadee Bee Mai Thai Khrap :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I wish that the new years never stop.

Thailand is very lucky as we have Three of them. The Wolrd New Year, Chinese New Year and Songkran :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Wish a happy Songkran to all Thaivisa readers and posters,all the Thais and the Expats and Tourists.Wish a stable Democracy in Thailand and the end of Political turmoil.Peace in the world.This is my first post to Thaivisa.Great Forum!Thank you.Mau :o

I sincerely wish we can live together in peace and harmony, not dictated by a color whether it is yellow, red, blue, green, brown, white, pink.... but one greedy and selfish red man

in this beautiful Land of Smile!

HAPPY SONGKRAN to all!

Edited by webfact

I wish that the accident rate would drop, the police would do some effective policing on drunk driving and that people can have fun without killing each other. :D

Here here, likewise, stay safe ALL :D:o:D