Video Of Farang Rescuer In Thailand

WhyPripp

freeze frame the vid 1 or 2 seconds before it finishes... it looks like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV (but with a beard)

so to answer part of your question WhyPripp, my guess is that this must be Mr. Dolph Lundgren from Sweden..

edit : Its uncanny !!! :o

Edited by Goshawk

Was watching TV one night and there was a program about foreigners living in Thailand and they had an interview with a foreign emergency response volunteer who could speak good Thai. Can't remember what he looked like but this is probably him. Doubt there are many around.

No.. believe me y'all.. Its Dolph alright !

the movie roles are drying up, so he's turning his hand to a bit of good will humanitarian work in S E Asia... could do wonders (he hopes) for his floundering career ?!?

freeze frame the vid 1 or 2 seconds before it finishes... it looks like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV (but with a beard)

so to answer part of your question WhyPripp, my guess is that this must be Mr. Dolph Lundgren from Sweden..

edit : Its uncanny !!! :D

Dolph Lundgren :D ...the resemblance is indeed uncanny :D ...but don't you think The Master of the Universe might be just a tad taller than the good Samaritan we see in the video. :o

post-80889-1240118703_thumb.jpg

Could you please teach me the procedure you've used in copying the freeze frame from the video? :D

Why Pripp

• 3 weeks later...

edit : Its uncanny !!! :)

Here's Dolph to the rescue once again... :D

• 3 weeks later...

เธญเธ›เธžเธฃ...เธญเธฒเธชเธฒเธชเธกเธฑเธ„เธฃเธ›เน‰เธญเธ‡เธเธฑเธ™เธ เธฑเธขเธเนˆเธฒเธขเธžเธฅเน€เธฃเธทเธญเธ™

Dolph's received some special training now and has become an honoured member of the Royal Thai Civil Defence Forces... :D

Click on the button and check him out in these video clips when he gets into hand to hand combat with burning gas...armed with...only a fire extinguisher... :)

• 3 weeks later...