Offered An 'arranged' Relationship

G54

It is quite common for an arrangement to be made - needless to say you can always reject the offering but if the match maker has summed you up and your needs well you could well be on to a winner. In a country where poverty is common and very few option are open to a single 'lady' an arranged meeting is a good option. I have meet many ladies who all their needs are to be cared for, someone to be polite to them, provide a degree of security. For you friend o suggest she arrange a 'friend' is quite good, if it were to go wrong she would loose face.

Not quite relevant but arranged marriages in India have a much lower rate of divorce.

Good luck be cool don't loose your head. Common sence applies.

That's because refusing to marry or getting a divorce causes the families to lose honor and they kill the couple.

Is this post a joke? 30 year old women have even more demands than 20 year olds. There's not some switch where these women suddenly become humble and begin to actually realistically appraise themselves and what they should have in life. YOU PAY BIG MONEY OR NO HONEY.

I have the sam opinion. I get critized from one of my foreign friends, who has a high maintenence 40 something wife, that I should stop looking at 20 year olds. I told hime my same reason as you state. Generally speaking, no doubt about it.

I agree also. I always think that it is interesting how the youngest, prettiest girls in the bar are not very demanding about their partners, but the older ones who are still attractive and have been in the business awhile are often quite selective about who they let take them out.