I Need A Private Hospital

galowgala

i need to have some skin laser surgery, as i understand it BPH is a rip off, whats the new private hospital like in Si racha ?? is there another one anyone can reccomend ??

would you consider sattahip?I believe its a thai naval hospital with govt. prices,not private.maybe they do laser surgery.I have heard the hospital is very good.

i need to have some skin laser surgery, as i understand it BPH is a rip off, whats the new private hospital like in Si racha ?? is there another one anyone can reccomend ??

would you consider sattahip?I believe its a thai naval hospital with govt. prices,not private.maybe they do laser surgery.I have heard the hospital is very good.

ive just come back from there and they cannot do

ive just come back from there and they cannot do

how about pattaya memorial? Or try bangkok,post your topic in bangkok forum and you'll probably get the advice you need.

Try Phyathai Hospital in Sri Racha

I believe they have a cosmetic department

Call for appointment: 038 770200 thru 8

www.phyathai.com

We've been there for check ups and minor surgery, nothing cosmetics but have been quite happy with the service.

good luck

www.phyathai.com

We've been there for check ups and minor surgery, nothing cosmetics but have been quite happy with the service.

good luck

Yes I have also heard the Sri Racha Hospital does this kind of thing, I heard it after I paid a lot for some Cosmetic surgery at BPH. I got quoted a price at BPH, and just before surgery I went to pay to find the price had gone up 30.000 bt - it soon came back down when i told them to forget it !!!

www.phyathai.com

good luck

Yes I have also heard the Sri Racha Hospital does this kind of thing, I heard it after I paid a lot for some Cosmetic surgery at BPH. I got quoted a price at BPH, and just before surgery I went to pay to find the price had gone up 30.000 bt - it soon came back down when i told them to forget it !!!

Try pattaya international The male doctor[forgot his name] on Tuesday, not there everyday. Had two cancer sores removed. 2000bt

www.phyathai.com

good luck

I'll have to second Phyathai. Been there three times, to see a dermatologist and an orthopedic, been quite happy with the service and price. Price have been about 1/3 to half of what you pay at Bangkok Pattaya.The dermatology department looks very modern, so I'm sure they can take care of your needs.

Try RAMKAMHENG - thai prices most of their clients are rich thais. I have had to use them a lot - an Auzze guy I know went to Bumrun-rip-off for a detached retina op he paid more tha twice than I did. he was reommended to use the same surgeon as I had.

It is oft said on this board that you should choose a specific doctor, not hospital. Pez's story would seem to bear that out - get a good recommendation and then, if money is an issue, find out which hospital (s)he works cheapest.

www.phyathai.com

good luck

Try pattaya international The male doctor[forgot his name] on Tuesday, not there everyday. Had two cancer sores removed. 2000bt

I go to pattaya int. about 3 times a year to have solar keratosis lasered off,about 12 at a time, cost around 5000bt . A young beautiful woman is the doctor, very pleased with the place.