Worst Joke Ever

Fella picks up this bottle, and rubs it clean... it's a genie bottle

of course, he's offered 3 wishes

… fella is pretty lonely; missing his new girlfriend, met last week in Pattaya.

So, he asks genie first up for him to build a bridge between SriRacha, and Koh SiChang, so he could easily visit her at home?

Genie's taken aback!

Waving him off that it is just too big for the one task;

and so can he please choose again from scratch?

So, the fella is thinking... okay for my wish, can you reveal me the secret to how Thai girls think?

Genie comes straight back!

“ how many lanes would you like?”

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, riceyummm said:

image.png.b8a3727e5fc28f27b3bf8b809a51edf5.png

Good lord woman, an 1840 penny is probably worth a fortune and you must have a thousand of them there!

It's OK.  She is probably coining it in and making a mint and at the same time singing "pennies from heaven" while tossing!!!!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Where’s a chicken’s nuggets?

I spent a lot of time in Japan working for Sony.  I once took a colleague for his first visit and at a traditional Japanese dinner he kept asking what is this. I told him not to ask and the next time that he asked one of the Japanese told him, after he had put the morsel in his mouth, " it's the part of the fish that the female doesn't have"!   He did have trouble swallowing and never asked after that!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, wayned said:

I spent a lot of time in Japan working for Sony.  I once took a colleague for his first visit and at a traditional Japanese dinner he kept asking what is this. I told him not to ask and the next time that he asked one of the Japanese told him, after he had put the morsel in his mouth, " it's the part of the fish that the female doesn't have"!   He did have trouble swallowing and never asked after that!

Are you saying he chickened out as he did/didn't have the b*lls to digest the relevant info!

Restaurant

A woman walks into a restaurant and takes a seat. As she bends down to reach into her purse for her wallet, she farts loudly, with the Waiter right behind her. Shocked, she sits back up abruptly, glares at the waiter and shouts "Stop That!" To which the Waiter replies "Sure, Which Way Did It Go?"

• Like 1

What is written on Steve Jobs tombstone?

iCame, iSaw, iConquered, iLeft, iCameBack, iThinkDifferent, iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, iRIP

Why do Java developers wear glasses? Because they don't C#.

What do you call a computer that sings? A-Dell

Why did the computer geek go to the dentist? Because he had a bad Bluetooth connection. The dentist logged him in and told him this won't hurt a byte

What does a blonde do when her laptop computer freezes? She sticks it in the microwave!

What do you call a woman you married off the internet? Wife-I.

What part of a computer does a spider use? The webcam.

What happens when a Buddhist becomes totally absorbed with the computer he is working with? He enters Nerdvana.

What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google, google!

How do trees us a computer? They log in and then branch out!

What's the difference between an Linux and a virus? A virus does something.

Programming is like sex; One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

• Like 1