For Colonic Irrigation Detox In Chiangmai, I Recommend:

Oneman

It seems to me after reading on this subject that CI appears to be totally unnecessary and is potentially harmful. A balanced diet does the same thing.

It may be that some enjoy having enemas, but the down side may be more harmful than the up side (is that a pun?)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates the production of equipment used in colon hydrotherapy in the USA but does not regulate their use, or the supplements used in oral colon cleansing regimens and manufacturer claims do not require verification or supporting evidence. The contents of the products are also not verified or tested.[15] The FDA has issued several letters warning manufacturers and suppliers of colon hydrotherapy equipment about making false claims of effectiveness, safety issues and quality control violations.[2]

Careful, some of the people commenting on this thread really like that water hose, and they can get snippy if you suggest it's a bad idea.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Over 6000 views and 180 replies on an enema??? Unbelievable!

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Elektrified,

Perhaps we should think of it as a "Journey to the Center of Uranus," rather than just a mere 'enema' ?

best, o:37;

• 1 year later...

I think the right attire does help to give a good impression also. A combination of respectable clothing and good manners most likely helped to give you an allure of being a gentleman, although sadly your post would deem that you are not.

There are many times in Thailand where I would agree with your statement about dressing with the right attire, however, going to a spa where I'm going to pay them to clean my colon with water to get the old crap (literally) out of my bum, may not be one of those times.

I don't believe you would get any less of a colon cleansing or treatment from the staff if you went there dressed in a more relaxed style. But who knows, maybe they will skimp on the KY if you walk in looking like a tourist. :-)

Nice one, PMD.

Took you almost 3 years to respond to eek's comment.

Not really sure what KY has to do with this topic, other than making a sly somewhat sexual innuendo.

From what I understand, the business in question Janravee house is highly recommended by various friends who have been.

I have not, but I am considering visiting, as a friend from my gym, and his girlfriend recently went and were very happy with the results.

;)

Absolutely 'gusting topic.

Can you just imagine porkies like U know who, getting hosed. I hope the Thai staff put it in a doggy bag for him to take home. Sheesh,

Absolutely 'gusting!

Nice one, PMD.

Took you almost 3 years to respond to eek's comment.

Not really sure what KY has to do with this topic, other than making a sly somewhat sexual innuendo.

From what I understand, the business in question Janravee house is highly recommended by various friends who have been.

I have not, but I am considering visiting, as a friend from my gym, and his girlfriend recently went and were very happy with the results.

wink.png

I was researching where to get one and found the thread. Didn't even notice how old it was. giggle.gif I think we're going to go next week and try it out.

In regards to the KY comment, I have to assume they use some sort of lube before they insert a tube into your rectum. A dry tube, whatever the size of it, doesn't sound too pleasant. Either way, I'll soon find out.