Multiple Non Immigrant O, Do I Need A Return Ticket?

I went to Europe in April on a one way ticket. Plan to head back to Thailand in the next 2-3 weeks.

I contacted a travel agency today to hear what prices they could offer for a one way ticket.

The agency was a bit sceptical about selling me a one way ticket even if I told them that I had a visa and have travelled regularly in to Thailand with similar visa on many previous occasion without any problems with the immigration. The travel agency recommended me to call the Thai Embassy here. Which I did and I got confirmed that with a Non immigrant visa I could fly in without a return ticket!

However in my experience there are not always the Immigration in Thailand and the Thai Embassies abroad follow the same practise so I thought it was best to ask on TV if there recently have come some new regulations regarding the need of an onward or return ticket when the traveller have a visa.

Thanks & Regards

:)

No problem, I went with a one way to even on a tourist visa. Just don't book with travel agency, but directly with an airline.

Ditto. I flew from the US on Northwest with no problems. Neither the airline nor immigration mentioned the issue of a one way ticket. When flying to Europe from Bkk on a one way (bought the ticket in Bkk), Eva Air did question me but let me board because I had a Dutch residence visa.

A return or onward ticket is not required if you have any type of visa.

]From IATA website.

National Norway (NO) /Destination Thailand (TH)

Thailand (TH)

Passport required.

- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid

for at least 6 months upon arrival.

Visa required, except for A touristic stay of max. 30 days:

- for holders of normal passports, being nationals of Norway;

Additional Information:

- All passports must be in good condition.

- Those travelling to Thailand with a visa issued prior to

arrival, are permitted to travel on a one-way ticket.p

Select your country and Thailand on this webpage from Delta and it will give you the above information from IATA webpage.

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations...ation/index.jsp