The Hardest Task For Me Is Chosing A Bd Present For My Girlfriend.

mrniceguyca

I am the one that people in USA consider a very successful guy. I own 3 companies and they are going very well. I met a lot of people and have a lot of problems but I never think they are too difficult to handle! I never thought before I would face the most difficult thing; chosing a BD present for my GF. i know it sounds stupid but i also know some of you face this problem sometimes too.

Why do I think it is so difficult? Other people might think it is not, of course I know that. But can you imagine..she is a thai/vietnamese lady, that's right I don't see many thai'viet in Thailand. She can speak 4 languages ; English, Spanish, French and little Italian [ not include Thai] . She can build websites and she can even write HTML. Also, lately she just opened her own business [ YES ! in this economic crisis] Her business is going very well. Soon she will open another business as well. She is only 25 yrs old and ....small girl.

She is a very smart boss, but she is like an innocent girl with sense of humour also . Her BD is coming in September, but I still don't know what i should get her. I am her BF but I really don't know what will make her happy. Of course I know what she likes. I was thinking about nice clothes or perfumes like other women always desire for. But my girl is so different. If i get her those stuff, she might not like it.

Do you have any suggestions?

I am the one that people in USA consider a very successful guy. I own 3 companies and they are going very well. I met a lot of people and have a lot of problems but I never think they are too difficult to handle! I never thought before I would face the most difficult thing; chosing a BD present for my GF. i know it sounds stupid but i also know some of you face this problem sometimes too.

Why do I think it is so difficult? Other people might think it is not, of course I know that. But can you imagine..she is a thai/vietnamese lady, that's right I don't see many thai'viet in Thailand. She can speak 4 languages ; English, Spanish, French and little Italian [ not include Thai] . She can build websites and she can even write HTML. Also, lately she just opened her own business [ YES ! in this economic crisis] Her business is going very well. Soon she will open another business as well. She is only 25 yrs old and ....small girl.

She is a very smart boss, but she is like an innocent girl with sense of humour also . Her BD is coming in September, but I still don't know what i should get her. I am her BF but I really don't know what will make her happy. Of course I know what she likes. I was thinking about nice clothes or perfumes like other women always desire for. But my girl is so different. If i get her those stuff, she might not like it.

yes, protect yourself from Troll spray...

Does she know that it is her birthday - most Thai girls don't, so I would shut the <deleted> up and do nothing unless she mentions it.

Even if she mentions it, tell that birthdays are not celebrated in Falangland but you will make a 500 Baht donation to the Wat of her choice to celebrate the event.

That should get you quintillions of brownie points :)

How about some real estate in Thailand.

Edited by sassienie

What a lame post - must be from Canada

BR>Jack

NO, if he was from Canada he would KNOW what to buy her... season tickets to the nearest NHL team. :):D

Gift vouchers are the way to go along with some small piece of jewelry that you picked out for a personal touch. Oh, and a day at a spa. It's not the amount you spend on her but the thought that counts.

Does she know that it is her birthday - most Thai girls don't, so I would shut the <deleted> up and do nothing unless she mentions it.

Even if she mentions it, tell that birthdays are not celebrated in Falangland but you will make a 500 Baht donation to the Wat of her choice to celebrate the event.

That should get you quintillions of brownie points :)

Thai girls not know when is their birthday?? I never met one who did NOT know. Give me a break. It's a great opportunity to cash in. Maybe 2% might know or care when is my birthday.

Must be a Nong Khai lass :D

At least this Troll has used Thai/Vietnamese as opposed to the standard Thai/Chinese. :)